25th July 2019, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Backlog students can apply for Pragati scholarship renewal or not?

Hi, I have backlogs in previous semester. I got Pragati scholarship for 1st year. My name was there in renewal list. Can I apply for Pragati scholarship renewal for this year? Backlog students are eligible for renewal or not?

7th February 2022, 02:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Backlog students can apply for Pragati scholarship renewal or not?

have backlogs in previous semester. I got Pragati scholarship for 1st year http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/backlog-students-can-apply-pragati-scholarship-renewal-not-2606694.html
27th May 2022, 06:49 PM
Unregistered

Backlog students can apply for Pragati scholarship renewal or not?
24th August 2022, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

Backlog students can apply for pragati scholarship renewal or not?
2nd May 2023, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Can BACKLOG STUDENT RENEWAL NSP SAKSHAM SCHOLARSHIP FOR SPECIALLY ABLED STUDENT RENEWAL
5th May 2023, 10:47 AM
rbagdiya1

The Pragati Scholarship is a scheme offered by the Government of India to support the education of girl students who are pursuing technical education. The scholarship is aimed at encouraging more girls to take up technical courses and reduce the gender gap in the field.

Regarding the renewal of the Pragati Scholarship for backlog students, it depends on the specific guidelines of the scholarship scheme. However, in general, scholarship renewal is usually offered to students who meet the eligibility criteria and have made satisfactory progress in their studies.

If a student has a backlog in their previous year's course, they may be eligible for the scholarship renewal provided that they have cleared their backlog and meet the other renewal criteria. However, it's best to check the specific guidelines of the Pragati Scholarship scheme to know the exact eligibility criteria and renewal process for backlog students.

You can visit the official website of the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) or contact the AICTE helpline for more information regarding the Pragati Scholarship renewal process for backlog students.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?