28th March 2023, 09:10 AM
Shaaaahi

Backlog subjects be cleared now after several years of gap?

I discontinued my Graduation B.Com since last 6 years because of some issue and I want to continue my study. I started my graduation in the year of 2015 and I have 2 backlogs 1 is in second year and another is in final year. My final year was in the year of 2018. Please, tell me how can I appear for backlogs papers.

29th March 2023, 04:50 PM
piya1617
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Backlog subjects be cleared now after several years of gap?

A total of seven years are the time frame which is given by the university to earn your degree. So, you need to complete all your backlogs during this timeframe to achieve your degree.

The university will issue an NFTE (Not Fit for Technical Education) certificate to any student who is unable to complete their backlogs within this time frame.
29th March 2023, 07:24 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

You are not eligible to clear your backlogs now. The maximum duration to get admission and complete three year bachelor degree course is five years. So, now you are not eligible to clear your backlogs.

You are eligible to get the bachelor degree certificate only if you take admission and clear all the papers within the time duration to complete the course.
29th March 2023, 07:41 PM
osmin
Senior Member+++++

It is too long and now you are not eligible to pursue or complete the course.
The maximum duration to complete the bachelor degree is 5 years. So you are not eligible to pursue and complete the course.
29th March 2023, 08:57 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

The first thing I would like to let you know is that the maximum duration allowed for completing a bachelor's degree is at most six years from the date of registration to the degree course.

So, having discontinued the B.Com. degree course which you had joined in 2015, you are not eligible to resume the same degree course from where you discontinued the same as the maximum permissible duration for completing the course is over in your case.

So, in order to get B.Com. degree, you are required to restart the same degree course by seeking fresh admission.
8th April 2023, 05:33 PM
Nikhil202k
Banned

Yes, it is possible to clear backlog subjects even after several years of gap. Many universities and educational institutions allow students to clear their backlog subjects through various methods such as reappearing for the exam, taking supplementary exams, or completing the course through distance learning or correspondence mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?