8th June 2012, 07:37 AM
skgk

For which Bank Jobs am I eligible if I score 55% of marks in Graduation with B.Tech?

sir i am 24 years old . i have 74% in 10th and 56% in 12th .. i hv completed my btech now waiting for last year result and i'll get aggregate approx 55% in dis btech graduation . so please acc. to it send information about bank jobs for which i am eligible to fill.. send info. on my gmail id-
[email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible for Bank PO exam with 45% marks in graduation?
  2. Can I apply for PO Exam having not secured 1st class throughout Engineering?
  3. Am I eligible for Bank Jobs having secured 71.2% in Graduation and 86% in MCA?
  4. How to get IBPS score card? Am I eligible to apply for Bank or any Government Job after scoring 44% of marks in Graduation?
  5. Am I eligible to get admission for B.Ed course with 48% marks in Graduation?
  6. Am I eligible for Bank Probationary after scoring 47% marks in Graduation and 62% marks in PG?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Government Jobs as Bank POs and Clerks having scored 55% in 10th, 66% in Intermediate and 47% in Graduation being a candidate from BC-E category?
  8. Am I eligible for Bank PO or Government job with a arrear subject in Graduation course?
  9. What is the minimum marks required in graduation for getting admission of post graduation course?
  10. Eligibility for SSC CGL 2015 and Bank PO exams 2015
  11. Am i eligible for Bank PO exams after 60% and 55% marks in graduation and 12th respectively? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility for Bank PO exam after 59% marks in PG & not eligible as per Graduation?
  13. Can I apply for Bank recruitment without graduation?
  14. What is the eligibility for bank exam after MBA?
  15. Am I eligible for bank jobs after passing 12th with 90% marks
  16. Upcoming Clerk exams for various banks for 12th pass out? Question pattern for the examination?
  17. Am I eligible for Bank PO exam if I have scored 70% marks in MCA but less than 55% in graduation? -- [New]
  18. Am I eligible for PG Diploma in Canada? For which all streams am I eligible? Required score in IELTS for admission?
8th June 2012, 11:40 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Bank Jobs am I eligible if I score 55% of marks in Graduation with B.Tech?

If you secure 55% of marks in your Graduation with B.Tech, then you are eligible to appear for Bank Exams of various public sector banks and private sector banks for the recruitment of PO positions.

PO stands for Probationary Officer which is otherwise referred to as Assistant Manager.

The selection procedure for Bank PO positions is by
-Written Exam
-Interview

Some of the banks will also conduct
-Psychometric profiling test
-Group Discussion as a part of selection procedure.

From the previous academic year IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) is conducting common written exam for the recruitment of PO positions.

The validity of that score card is for a period of 1 year.

As you are waiting for the result of your last semester of B.Tech course, its the right time for you to start preparation for these bank exams.

Better to start preparation for these exams from a Coaching Institute.

Recently IBPS has announced notification for the recruitment of Officers positions in Regional and Rural Banks.

If you are interested, you can apply and appear for this exam.

The last date to apply for this exam will be finished by this month.

Have good preparation for it and crack it.

For updated information on various bank exams, I suggest you to visit
http://www.bankexamsindia.com/
8th June 2012, 01:04 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which Bank Jobs am I eligible if I score 55% of marks in Graduation with B.Tech?

Being a graduate certainly you can apply for a bank job. You need to choose between the private sector and public sector banks. For both there will be an entrance exam. For the private sector each bank conducts its own exam. For the public sector you must appear for the IBPS exam as 19 banks are jointly conducting this exam. Also do appear for exams conducted by the State Bank group.
8th June 2012, 02:21 PM
sharmila mani

Hi,

You should check in the notification about when to submit the certificates or degree.

You can appear in private as well as public banks.

You can check bankexamsindia.com for regular vacancies of banks.

Many of the private banks does not conducts exams and select on the basis of direct interview.

You can upload your CV in their websites.

You can apply for the posts of PO or Technical officer as per the vacancies and eligibility.Being a B.Tech candidate,it is advised to apply for the technical posts.
9th June 2012, 02:43 AM
Unregistered

please automatically let me know on my gmail id .about all the competeitive(technical , non-technical) exams and govt. , private ,bank jobs for which i am elligible . i hv 74% in 10th 56% in 12th and i am waiting for last sem b.tech graduation result.. i'll get approx 55% in graduation
9th June 2012, 12:00 PM
Unregistered

i am currently doing my final year b.tech graduation, can i apply for PO exam ?
26th November 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

sir i am 24 years old . i have 74% in 10th and 56% in 12th .. i hv completed my btech now waiting for last year result and i'll get aggregate approx 55% in dis btech graduation . so please acc. to it send information about bank jobs for which i am eligible to fill.. send info. on my gmail id- [email protected]
1st September 2013, 10:17 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for IBPS PO CWE after getting 71% in B.com(H)from Calcutta University.My age is 23.
5th January 2014, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

am i eligible for any good job after getting only 59% in btech from a govt. college.i have 90% in both 12th and 10th
17th January 2016, 10:28 AM
Unregistered

sir, I am in class 11th now, and I don't get Good marks in 10th. and in my family, so much having financial problems that we have to face.and I want do job in bank po.with my low per.in tenth. and I am a girl. and my maths sub.is weak,so can I get job in bank po.plz tell me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?