28th June 2017, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

For which banking jobs I can apply after 12th standard? How to become a Bank Manager?

I given my 12 exam in mithibai college. And my stream is commerce. I am confused about after 12 what to do for banking job as fresher and what to do after graduation for bank best job for life time. So, what to do after 13 and after graduation? Give me reply earlier if you can possible.

30th June 2017, 10:10 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: For which banking jobs I can apply after 12th standard? How to become a Bank Manager?

As you are from 12th Class in Commerce background, I suggest you to pursue Bachelor of Commerce (B.Com) course. In order to become a Bank Manager, you are required to meet certain eligibility criteria.

The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for banking Manager recruitment is "Graduation" or Bachelor Degree in any discipline from a recognized university. There is no certain minimum percentage is required.

In general, you cannot directly become a Bank Manager. Instead, you can become a Bank Manager after getting lot of promotions. So I suggest you to apply for PO recruitment and then you can there by become Manager after getting promotions like Officer Scale I, Officer Scale II, ...etc., after completion of probation period.
2nd July 2017, 10:27 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: For which banking jobs I can apply after 12th standard? How to become a Bank Manager?

For getting job in Banking Sector, you must have passed graduation degree in any discipline from any recognized university. You can go for graduation course through distance mode as well.

**So in my opinion, you have to firstly enroll yourself in graduation course. You are eligible for banking sector exams (clerk/ PO), when you are in the final year of graduation or after passing the graduation degree. You can start your preparation side by side as well, while doing graduation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?