24th April 2011, 12:38 PM
Unregistered

Basic difference between MS and M.Tech? Average cost of doing MS abroad in US and UK? How do the student loan policies work?

I know the basic difference between an MS and Mtech.But my question is what will be the average cost of doing an MS abroad ,say US or UK? How does student loan or such policies work?

Related Questions:
  1. From where to study the CPL course in India and Abroad? How should I apply for jobs abroad after completion of the course?
  2. Will it be a good decision for an average student to go abroad for MBA ?
  3. Loan for SC/ST to study MS in Abroad?
  4. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  5. What is the procedure of studying MCA course from abroad after completing BCA from India?
  6. How to do Aerospace Engineering in abroad Like USA and Canada? How much would be the cost for it?
  7. Whether Bank restrict to work part time under an Education Loan scheme in case of study Abroad? -- [New]
  8. How to study in abroad being an average commerce student?
  9. Can I get both Student and Work Visa to study and work in Abroad?
  10. Can I study M.Tech with scholarship in Abroad through GATE scorecard?
  11. Previous 5 year solved Question Papers for UGC NET Exam in Economics?
  12. Does study abroad loan include living expenses cost in India?
  13. Can i get education loan for abroad study after having compartment in Mathematics?
  14. How can I apply for Student Loan to study Master of Hotel Management in Singapore? Procedure to repay and features of Student Loan?
  15. List of Banks offering Education loan to study Bachelor of Business Management in Abroad?
  16. From where I can get loan to study further in Abroad?
  17. Detailed information about the Education Loan to study MS in Abroad for B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) student?
  18. Will M.Tech be helpful for me to get a good job in IT companies? -- [Most Discussed]
2nd July 2011, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic difference between MS and M.Tech? Average cost of doing MS abroad in US and UK? How do the student loan policies work?

i am a fresh graduate of ECE, whats better for me MS or Mtech?
however, i got job in IT industry in testing
bt confused about my growth over der.
26th February 2012, 12:10 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Basic difference between MS and M.Tech? Average cost of doing MS abroad in US and UK? How do the student loan policies work?

I am an MSC. electronics <embedded systems> 2011 passout. I've been searching for jobs for the past few months but in vain.
I want to study further and continue in technical field. i dnt feel that strongly about M.tech but do want to give MS a serious thought.
I dnt want to go into research or teaching field. want to stick with core industry.
WHich option will be better?
Can sumone please help???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?