21st October 2016, 01:51 PM
Mradulasharma

BDS qualified from Bangaluru who is living in UK can practice in Singapore?

Hi Just want to find out if a qualified BDS from Bangluru can practice in Singapore. Examination took place in 2011, did internship in Bombay. Now living in UK as I am a British citizen. Please let me know as I am looking to go to Singapore.

Related Questions:
  1. Is Indian Degree valid to practice BDS degree in Singapore?
  2. Eligibility and procedure for doing practice in Singapore?
  3. Is it possible to do internship in Singapore after completing BDS from Bangladesh? Procedure for dental practice in Singapore?
  4. Chances of practicing in Singapore after passing BDS degree in India? Is it necessary to answer any test in Singapore?
  5. Can a BDS from kings College London do practice in Singapore? Eligibility for it?
  6. Is there any entrance exam for practicing in singapore after BDS? Eligibility for applying in Singapore?
  7. Procedure to get admission in National University of Singapore to study BDS? Total cost to study BDS in Singapore?
  8. Should I have to do any course for getting job in Singapore if completed BDS and having 13 years of Clinical experience?
  9. What are the options available to get a chance to practice in Singapore?
  10. As a Dentist what should I do to work in Singapore?
  11. How to get a job in Singapore?
  12. How can I apply for Dentist Jobs in Singapore? How much payscale should I expect if I apply for Singapore Practices? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Qualifying exams that I have to appear in order to practice in Singapore? i have completed BDS from India and currently practising in India for last 3 years
  14. Procedure to study BDS in Singapore for 11th student?
  15. Details to pursue BDS course from Singapore?
  16. Can I get a job or can I practice in Singapore after doing BDS degree in India?
  17. Possibility to practice in Abroad for BDS student of India?
  18. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?