15th May 2011, 02:56 AM
aisha ash

For becoming an ACCA or CA which subjects to take should take in pre-engineering or inter commerce?

HELOOO
i passed 10th class exams recently n going 2 take admission plz tell me tht for becoming an ACCA OR CA which subjects i should take pre-engineering or inter commerce

22nd May 2011, 01:51 AM
united india

Default Re: For becoming an ACCA or CA which subjects to take should take in pre-engineering or inter commerce?

ACCA and CA both are accounting bodies. You are even eligible if you choose science at your +2 level but, I would suggest you to choose commerce because you'll get to know about accountancy and its application from base and you won't have problem later when you enrol for any of these two accounting bodies. Choose commerce with Business Mathematics as one of your main subjects.
7th June 2011, 02:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: For becoming an ACCA or CA which subjects to take should take in pre-engineering or inter commerce?

I am Currently Studying In First year Pre-engg. And recently i have given the papers of first year..i Want to Do C.A what should i do now..can i do C.A after my pre-engg. ???
27th September 2011, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

please suggest me time managment to do CA CPT level and IPCC level along with my engineering course. also tell me which easy ngineering branch i should select .
30th September 2011, 06:23 PM
ch.manoj
Senior Member+

Cool Re: For becoming an ACCA or CA which subjects to take should take in pre-engineering or inter commerce?

hi dear
ACCA and CA both are accounting bodies. You are even eligible if you choose science at your +2 level but, I would suggest you to choose commerce because you'll get to know about accountancy and its application from base and you won't have problem later when you enrol for any of these two accounting bodies. Choose commerce with Business Mathematics as one of your main subjects.
good luck
17th June 2012, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for CA after choosing Pre-Engg in 1st year?
5th June 2013, 07:48 PM
Unregistered

which subject should i choose with commerce computer or maths for CA?
5th June 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

Dear Sir,
I'm an Engineer,i work in a multinational company as an Engineer.Now as my part of job it is very urgent to acquire a degree which is very business related,now pls.give me a suggestion which Degree would best for me...ACCA/CMA/MBA (In Bangladesh CMA meaning'Cost &Management Accountants' not 'Certified Management Accountants' ) Actually I want to know which Degree are You suggest most for me,because in my job I've to see the business part.

Best Rgds:Engr.Rajiv.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?