11th December 2015, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Being a graduate from Delhi University can I do MBA? Duration of this course and cost involved?

Dear

I have done my graduation from Delhi University North by art side so i wanted to know that can i do MBA. AM i eligible for this course ? and if yes then what is the duration for this course and approximately how much amount will be needed in this course.

Related Questions:
  1. Required Eligibility criteria to join MBA course in Delhi University? Duration for this course? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for this course?
  2. How to do MBA from Delhi University?
  3. How to pursue MBA if I am an economics graduate from Delhi University
  4. Will I be able to pursue Law course from USA if I do 5 years Integrated Law course from India? What is the average course duration and the cost involved over the period?
  5. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  6. What is the fee structure for IIFT Delhi? Duration of the course?
  7. How to do MBA through correspondence after doing B.Com graduation?
  8. Eligibility to study B.Ed from Delhi University for MBA correspondence student?
  9. Best university for B.Ed course? Duration of course and fees for colleges in Delhi?
  10. Course duration and fee expenses to study MCA in Delhi University for BCA student of Bangalore University?
  11. Detailed information, eligibility criteria and fee expenses of MBA course in Delhi University? Entrance exam to get admission?
  12. Will I be able to apply in Kerala for studying B.Ed? What is the procedure? What is the cost of B.Ed course? What is the duration of the course?
  13. What should I do to make a career in Fashion Designing?
  14. How a Bangladeshi student can get direct admission in Medical colleges of India? Admission process, course duration and total cost involved?
  15. Best institutes in Kerala offering correspondence course in Homoeopathy? What is the cost involved in pursuing this course?
  16. Procedure to do MBA from Delhi University? Is there any specific entrance test in DU for MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Government institutes or universities offering PG Diploma in Regulatory Affairs?
  18. Is it possible to do law after B.Com? What should I do in Law?
15th December 2015, 03:52 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Being a graduate from Delhi University can I do MBA? Duration of this course and cost involved?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear

I have done my graduation from Delhi University North by art side so i wanted to know that can i do MBA. AM i eligible for this course ? and if yes then what is the duration for this course and approximately how much amount will be needed in this course.
Yes you are eligible to pursue.

MBA stands for Master's in Business Administration. The duration of the program is two years. To pursue this course you need to have a bachelor's degree in any discipline of your choice. The subject is of little importance here. Students in the final year can also apply for this exam. At graduation level it is important to secure at least 50% of marks to sit for the top level MBA entrance exams.

List of MBA specialization programmes:-
  • Finance
  • Human Resource
  • Marketing Management
  • Entrepreneur Management
  • Banking and Insurance
  • IT Management
  • Tour & Travel Management
  • Health Management
  • International Business Management
  • Retail Management
Top MBA Entrance Exam:-
  • Common Admission Test
  • Management Aptitude Test
  • Xavier Aptitude Test
  • Common Management Admission Test
  • Indian Institute of Foreign Trade
  • AIMS Test for Management Admissions
  • Narsee Monjee Management Aptitude Test
  • Symbiosis National Aptitude test
Top MBA Colleges in India:-
  • International Management Institute, New Delhi
  • FORE School of Management, New Delhi
  • Symbiosis Institute of Business Management, Pune
  • Jamnalal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
  • Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies, Mumbai
  • Xavier Labour Research Institute (XLRI), Jamshedpur
  • SP Jain Institute of Management & Research, Mumbai
  • Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad
  • Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneshwar
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?