1st April 2013, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do training in NTPC by EC branch?

please tell me about whether it is beneficial to do training in ntpc by ec branch students and tell me about the training duration and fees

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in NTPC? What is the procedure to apply in NTPC
  2. Way to get a new certificate if lost original?
  3. Training from Cement Plant or Hindustan Zinc Limited is beneficial?
  4. How may I apply for summer training in NTPC Kota or anywhere else in NTPC? What's the applying procedure for the same?
  5. In which branch of NTPC should I do Summer Training being a B.E.(Mechanical Engineering) 4th semester student?
  6. Information about training in NTPC in Summer Training?
  7. How can I apply for Training in NTPC being a 3rd year student of B.Tech(ME)? Process of Training in NTPC?
  8. Detailed information about Summer Training programme in NTPC-Farakka? -- [New]
  9. How may I get complete information about NTPC training in summer break? I'm doing poly technique from electrical branch in 4th semester
  10. How to do summer training in NTPC near Delhi?
  11. Reference for doing Industrial training of one month in NTPC or BARH?
  12. How to apply for summer training in NTPC? Last date of application?
  13. How can a Civil Engineering Student apply for Training in NTPC?
  14. How to do training in NTPC? I am a student of B.E Mechanical
  15. How to do summer training in NTPC Kota? I am a 3rd year electrical engineering student
  16. How may I get details about 45 days long industrial training(In summer) in NTPC? I am pursuing diploma(in 4th sem) in electrical engineering
  17. How may I do summer training of 6 weeks? How to apply for NTPC? I'm doing Mechanical engineering
  18. Procedure to do Summer Training in NTPC being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year in EEE? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2016, 12:06 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do training in NTPC by EC branch?

For Electronics and Communication Engineering, the best organization to do training is Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited. Every year application forms for training is released in month of March to April.

There are two types of training offered by BSNL, one is 4-6 weeks which costs Rs 6000 and second is 7-8 weeks which cost Rs 7500. Fees may change as this is previous year fees. After application, candidates are shortlisted on basis of percentage of marks in bachelor's degree.

Other than BSNL, BHEL and BEL are good organizations for ECE candidates to do summer training. NTPC is more suitable for EE or EEE candidates.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?