5th May 2019, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Electronics and Communication after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Dear Sir, myself Diksha Singh. I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. But now I am confuse which courses to join for best job? Shall I join B.Tech in Electronics and Communication or shall change my stream or branch of specialization?

12th May 2019, 02:08 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Electronics and Communication after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Yes, it is beneficial to study B.Tech in Electronics and Communication after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication. Bachelor of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering is an undergraduate Electronic and Communication Engineering program. The duration of this course is three years after completing the Diploma course.

JOB OPPORTUNITY

=> Indus tan Aeronautics Limited (ISRO)

=> Civil Aviation Department

=> Steel Authority of Indian Limited (SAIL)

=> Power Sector (NTPC/NHPC Ltd.)

=> Indian Railways

=> Bharat Electronics Limited

=> Software Industries (ALL MNC’S) (HAL)
15th May 2019, 01:05 PM
S4018

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study B.Tech in Electronics and Communication after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir, myself Diksha Singh. I have completed Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication. But now I am confuse which courses to join for best job? Shall I join B.Tech in Electronics and Communication or shall change my stream or branch of specialization?
Yes you should go for b.tech .you will get direct admission in 2nd year based on diploma . Also you will find many job opportunities ahead of btech
15th May 2019, 03:52 PM
Mamatha97
Junior Member+

Yes, it is beneficial to study B. Tech in Electronics and Communication after completion of diploma in electronics and communication.

There are so many job opportunities after completion of B. Tech in Electronics and Communication engineering

Duration of this course is three years after completion of diploma course

Job opportunities :

Bharath Electronics Limited

Steel Authority of India Limited (SAIL)

ONGC

Power Sector (NTPC/NHPC Ltd)

Indian Railways

Civil Aviation Department

Software Industries, etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?