15th October 2018, 01:05 PM
nidheesh831

Is it beneficial to study BCA(H) in Bengaluru being a candidate of Bihar?

Hi friends, I am from Bihar. I want to study BCA(H). So, I am thinking to study my Graduation in Bengaluru. So, is it beneficial for me to go Bengaluru for doing this BCA(H) course? Kindly suggest me about this. Thank you!

28th February 2023, 07:20 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BCA(H) in Bengaluru being a candidate of Bihar?

Yes, it is certainly beneficial to pursue BCA (Bachelor of Computer Application) degree course from any reputed Institute irrespective of place it is situated.

So, if you are getting admission in any good college of Bangalore then you should pursue BCA from the same. Also, Bangalore being a electronic city of India will offer you better job placement options in the software world as all the top tech companies have their center in Bangalore.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?