24th March 2019, 12:43 PM
Viyona jaat

Is it beneficial to study BEd for MA(Political Science) student?

Hello friends, I am looking forward to do BEd course. I am studying MA with Political Science. I would like to know that is it beneficial for me to study this BEd course? Kindly let me know if it beneficial. Waiting for your response!

26th March 2019, 09:49 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study BEd for MA(Political Science) student?

If you want to become teacher in government schools then you must go for Bachelor of Education course. Otherwise you can apply for National Eligibility Test for Lectureship.

1. For NTA NET exam, you must have minimum of 55% marks in master's degree from a recognized university.

2. For B.Ed, you need to have at least 50% marks in bachelor's degree.
26th March 2019, 10:56 PM
Quikri

B.ed - Bachelor of education is a two year course which makes you eligible to have teaching as your career.

Coming to your question ,you have already completed M.A in political science and you can easily get a job to the colleges as a lecturer through UGC NET exam.
B.ed is always beneficial but when it comes to a person with M.A degree I will not recommend B.ed .You can further go for M.Phill too.
That is also a good career option.
26th March 2019, 11:45 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

If you want to get recruitment in a teaching job, it is one of the required qualification to pursue B.Ed course.

B.Ed is Bachelor in Education. The required minimum qualification to pursue the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree with minimum 50% aggregate.

So, you can pursue the course as per your requirement.
27th March 2019, 01:53 PM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, it is not beneficial to study BEd for MA(Political Science) student. The basic eligibility required to enter in B.Ed course is the candidate should have passed graduation in any stream so you should go for the B.Ed course after completing graduation course. My suggestion to you is that you should apply for the given below job opportunity after completing an MA(Political Science) course.

** Intelligence Wings

** Politics

** Social Work Organisations

** Government Agencies

** Public Relations Departments

** Diplomatic Offices

** Public Policy Organisations

** Embassies
28th March 2019, 01:39 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

B.Ed is one of the requisite qualification to appear for teacher recruitment examination.

So, if you want to get recruitment in teaching jobs, you have to pursue the course.

Candidates with minimum bachelor degree qualification are eligible to get admission in the course.
29th March 2019, 07:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Bachelor of Education will be beneficial for you in case you want to become teacher in government schools. It is a teaching qualification mandatory for state or central government teachers vacancy.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree from a recognized university with minimum of 50% marks can apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?