4th May 2018, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study CEC Group for a candidate with 8.8 CGPA in 10th? BSc or BCom, which is easier to study?

Sir/Madam, I have completed my 10th and passed with 8.8 CGPA. My family says me to pursue CEC and I am also interested in it. Is it a right group and what to do after completing it? Should I take BCom or BSc, which one is easier?

Related Questions:
  1. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  2. What are the courses available in Abroad for 12th CEC student? Scholarship to study Abroad?
  3. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Electronics) for a candidate with 76% in 12th Science?
  4. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Agriculture) for a candidate with 51% in 12th WBCHSE?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Polytechnic course for a candidate who has secured 88% in 10th?
  6. What to study after 10th to become a Governemnt Teacher in future? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is it beneficial to study MBA in Abroad for B.Com graduate?
  8. Which is better to study among Science and Commerce for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th CBSE?
  9. Is it beneficial to study BSc(Nursing) for male candidate?
  10. Is it beneficial to study BBA for 12th Commerce student?
  11. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Electrical Engineering for 10th WBBSE candidate?
  12. What to do after 12th with CEC group? Can i opt for CA?
  13. Cutoff marks required in SAT to study B.Tech in MIT, US for a candidate who has secured 10 CGPA in 10th and 84% in 12th?
  14. Best group to study in BSc for Intermediate PCM candidate -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How much CGPA has to be scored in 9th in order to score 10 CGPA in 10th?
  16. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 5.1 CGPA in BTech CSE? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad? -- [New]
  17. Possibility to study in Abroad for a candidate who has secured 3.77 CGPA in B.Sc(Computer Science)? Can I get stipend for study in Abroad?
  18. Biology or Computer Science, which is beneficial to study in 11th standard?
31st January 2019, 06:50 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study CEC Group for a candidate with 8.8 CGPA in 10th? BSc or BCom, which is easier to study?

Yes. It is a good choice of opting for CEC group in Intermediate if you are interested in the same.

CEC consists of Civics, Economics and Commerce subjects.

There is good career scope for the candidates after completion of 10+2 with CEC.

You can go for CA (Chartered Accountancy) course.

Other top courses are ICWA and LLB.

In addition, you can also join 3 year Graduation level courses like
B.Com
BBA
BBM
BA etc.

Post completion of any of these courses, you can go for MBA course at Post Graduation level for better job opportunities.

As per your query, it is not that B.Sc is difficult or B.Com is easy. Both the courses are having different subjects with different syllabus.

So,we can not compare both the courses. It is totally depends on your previous academic background and your interest.

Since you would like to pursue CEC in Intermediate, it is better to go for B.Com course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?