21st March 2011, 11:02 PM
raviasr

Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?

i am a student of btech cse 3rd year and i want to ask should i go for m tech?what's the benefit of doing mtech?
plz also tell me what's the syllabus for GATE(cse)
and also the study materials like books etc..thanx in advance

19th April 2011, 04:36 PM
sharivikram

Default Re: Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?

BE just gives the overall idea of each and every area of your stream. ME gives the detailed study of your particular area.
28th April 2011, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?

benefits of gate for ece
29th April 2011, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

I'm a btech(cse) student.I want to do mtech also in cse.But I want to know whats the extra advantage of mtech in the field of software jobs?
2nd June 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

if i joined in software industry m.tech and MBA which one is better
20th June 2011, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of mumbai university sudying in third year electrical engg,what book should i refer for preparation for gate exam.what should i do for gate exam preparation
23rd June 2011, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

what are tha job opportunities after m tech electronics?
2nd July 2011, 03:48 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Smile Re: Benefits of doing M.Tech after B.Tech? Syllabus of GATE(CSE)? Should I do M.Tech after B.Tech? Study material for the exam?

GATE exam is for admission to IITS and of course other popular colleges also check the gate score. The best way is to go for it.

You can have the study materials from GK publishers( Gate book),one of the best in the country.

Go for online test at www.testbytest.com

i have attested the syllabus.

regards,
yash
Attached Files
File Type: doc GATE Syllabus.doc(31.0 KB, 142 views)
5th August 2011, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

i want information about m .phill
23rd August 2011, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

hou many stipand im.tech, courses
26th August 2011, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

is ksou is applicable for government jobs?
31st August 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

what are the benefits of doing mba after btech
21st September 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

i am doing b tech 2 nd year in computer science and engineering can i go for electronics after b tech (m tech)
29th September 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

what should i do after btech MBA or MTECH ?
9th October 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

i m in b.tech 3rd(cse) year ,plz tell me how to study for gate exam?
11th October 2011, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i am a student of btech cse 3rd year and i want to ask should i go for m tech?what's the benefit of doing mtech?
plz also tell me what's the syllabus for GATE(cse)
and also the study materials like books etc..
16th October 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

After getting ranking in gate exam rather than m.tech wat are other fields to join?
10th December 2011, 12:45 AM
Unregistered

Iam a first xear cse stdnt .what are the things i have 2 take care 2 be a good profesional. ?
5th April 2014, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

What are the books to be referred for the entrance examination for M.Tech through Manipal Institute of Technology?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?