18th December 2011, 12:13 AM

Benefits of having various camps certificates like NSS, Youth Leadership during Interview?

what are the benefits of having various camps certificates like nss , youth leadership etc. During interview ?

18th December 2011, 01:58 PM
melwynjensen
Senior Member+++++

Thumbs up Re: Benefits of having various camps certificates like NSS, Youth Leadership during Interview?

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
what are the benefits of having various camps certificates like nss , youth leadership etc. During interview ?
BENEFITS FOR HAVING VARIOUS CAMPUS CERTIFICATES

Yes, off-course certificates are indeed needed when you attending interview through campus placements or as a fresher, because it will be something which adds up value and give more preference when compared with others who didn't own it...

-> The reason behind having some certificates is to show our skills and involvement, the companies coming in to take up students through campus placement expect students to have involvement, leadership qualities and the mind to take up anything at anytime...

-> When you have some certificates like NSS, Youth leadership etc. it enable the interviewer to count the qualities in you easily than to throw some questions and try to know it, and also there will be questions based on those certificates which you owned too..

-> This will enable you to clear the interview easily than to be more technical and tough....

-> So try to own more certificates and leadership qualities not just for the sake of campus placement but to grow your qualities for better future..

-> Any more queries, feel free to leave a post in our forum...

Quote:
"Learn the value of hard work by working hard."
18th December 2011, 02:29 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: Benefits of having various camps certificates like NSS, Youth Leadership during Interview?

Dear pal,
Your skill and talent plays a major role in your selection but in addition to this your certificate in certain fields like sports, national cadet corps, national social service, youth red cross, etc.
Most of the interview occurs for 3- 5 minutes and you need to impress them within that time. There certificate will show your leadership skill and managing talents. Those certificate shows your talent and skills other than in academics. It is essential that having only academic will not help in all stage of life. You need to have other curricular activities too.
If you have certificate in above field it will make you superior to other who are participating in the interview. You need to expose yourself in the interview to get selected. Aspirants with sports certificate have recognisation in various government sectors .
7th February 2012, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of having various camps certificates like NSS, Youth Leadership during Interview?

What is benefit of nss certificate in veterinary jobs?
12th July 2012, 07:37 PM
Unregistered

is there is any benifits in having nss cetificate in ips
17th September 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

is there any reservation for nss in neet medicine pg
29th November 2012, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

what is the benifit of nss certificata in govt. Job
27th May 2013, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

Can NSS certificates is useful in tamilnadu government counselling?
4th July 2013, 01:07 AM
Unregistered

I would like to know whether there is Any quota in IIMS and top b-schools for NSS?
20th October 2013, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

benfit in government job
25th January 2014, 05:54 PM
Unregistered

Can I get any free numbers in enterence exam because of nss and ncc certificates?
30th April 2014, 10:20 AM
Unregistered

sir i have comlited bachlor degrre with n.s.s two years course but how to use that certificate i needed job but what i do./
26th January 2015, 08:46 AM
Unregistered

Sir,I just want to know that...is there any benefit of NSS certificates and RD parade in UPSC.
1st February 2015, 07:47 PM
Unregistered

I'm madhuri I'm done RD Paried,disaster management camp in nss but how to growth my career and I won't gov. job
20th April 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

l'm amritansh i will done nss camp.i ask u any benefits of nss camp certuficat in gov.job.
18th July 2015, 09:26 AM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I would like to know whether there is Any quota in IIMS and top b-schools for NSS?
Sir i have completed my degree nd i had nss pre rd certificate is it is used for icet counselling pls rply me
31st July 2015, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

what is the benefit of nss certifate after msc?Is there any benefit of this certificate after UGC NET?
19th February 2016, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

i have certificate of Scouting and NSS.will it help me to get admission in bhu bsc agriculture?
11th December 2016, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

I have so many NSS certificates,10 days camp, Certificate of excellence, First in Slogan writing, first in AIDS Day Debate,First in Quiz competition, and First in cultural activities. Is there any benefit of these certificates or it was just time pass....
18th February 2017, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

What are credit points for nss camp certificates in government exams?
27th March 2017, 06:07 PM
Unregistered

How will my school NSS camp certificate will add my merit during my jipmer medical counselling?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?