22nd March 2013, 05:44 PM
gorintla118

Best branch in M.Tech for civil engineering? I have completed B.Tech in Civil

i just completed my b tech in civil. i want to know what is the best branch in m tech for civil engineering

Related Questions:
  1. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. Can I study B.Tech in Environmental Engineering if completed undergraduate in Civil Engineering? -- [New]
  3. How to do B.Tech in civil engineering after completing diploma in civil engineering?
  4. How should I aim to become a talented Civil Engineering after completing Civil Engineering? Which courses do I need to take up after Civil Engineering?
  5. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  6. How can I chance my branch into civil engineering? I am doing B.Tech in CSE
  7. Is it possible to take M.Tech Civil engineering after doing B.Tech in ECE?
  8. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  9. Is Civil Engineering suitable for Girls? Should I go for it or some other branch?
  10. How to do specialization in civil in abroad? I have completed B.Tech in civil branch
  11. Which Mtech streams can be taken other than Computers after Btech CSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission in B.E Civil Engineering after completing civil engineering branch? I have scored 4245 rank
  13. Any M.Tech courses in Civil Engineering in JNU?
  14. Completed Civil Engineering :)
  15. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  16. How to pursue external M.Tech in Civil Engineering? I have completed B.E Civil Engineering
  17. How to get admission in regular BE/BTech in Civil Engg. at GTU?
  18. Can I pursue MS in IT with bachelors degree in civil? I have completed B.Tech in Civil Engineering with 73%
31st March 2013, 10:10 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best branch in M.Tech for civil engineering? I have completed B.Tech in Civil

You can pursue M.Tech degree in Civil Engineering itself. Structural engineering, Transportation Engineering, etc are some of the specialization areas. You can try for M.Tech in Hydraulics or Hydraulics Engineering. Off shore structures and traffic and transportation engineering are other specialization areas. Select the option that interests you.
23rd April 2013, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best branch in M.Tech for civil engineering? I have completed B.Tech in Civil

scope for structutal engineering in today's world?
1st May 2013, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Is there any magazine for civil engg. Topics related available in india pls send me the answer at [email protected]
30th July 2013, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How best B.Tech CIVIL Engg., can be useful to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engg.,?
2nd November 2013, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

can i do M.Tech in Biomedical Engg. after doing B.Tech in Civil Engg.?
6th December 2013, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engineering in electronic branch and now i want to purse mtech degree in civil branch,,,,plz suggest me the subjects in civil branch and also on what suject i should prepared for pg cet if am pursing mtech in civil branch.... plz mail me [email protected]
thank u
24th June 2017, 01:46 PM
Unregistered

I want something special which is the most wanted jobs in 2025 in civil engineering so i confused 4 what courses in m tech in civil to get salary 2 laks per month
27th June 2017, 12:29 PM
yamram

Hi
If you had completed your B.tech Civil Engineering, then after that you want to pursue your M.Tech then there are different streams in which you can pursue your M.Tech is Civil engineering, Structural engineering, Transportation engineering, Construction management. So these are the different streams in which you can pursue your M.Tech. So you can choose any of the above streams according to your choice. But the most important thing is that from where you are pursuing your M.Tech. There are very good institutes and universities which offer good placements and proper practical and industrial exposure like Christ University. KIIT University, Lovely Professional University and few others.
27th June 2017, 03:56 PM
yamram

Hi
If you had pursued B.Tech(Civil Engineering), and further want to pursue M.Tech, then below mentioned are the streams in which you can pursue is M.Tech in Structural Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Construction management and civil engineering also.
So you can select the any of the above streams according to your area of interest . There are various universities and institutes which offer M.tech with proper practical and industrial exposure, and wide range of job opportunities also like KIIT University, Lovely Professional University, Christ University, Bahra University and few others.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?