3rd July 2011, 03:57 PM
jijose

Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?

I am a student with 64% marks in b.sc chemistry. Which is the best career option for me?
What is the scope of m.sc environmental chemistry?

Related Questions:
  1. How to pursue masters in Chemistry after completing BSc in chemsitry from DU? What is the minimum marks required to get into MSc? What is the scope of MSc in Organic Chemistry?
  2. What is the scope of MSc chemistry after scoring 46% marks? I want to do MSc Chemistry
  3. What is the scope after completing BSc Chemistry and MSc Chemistry?
  4. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Doing MSc Chemistry without doing bridge course of BSc Chemistry? Can I do MSc Chemistry in 1 year sitting?
  6. How to do Ph.d in Chemistry after scoring 54% marks in MSc Organic Chemistry?
  7. What is the scope to get admitted in MSc in Chemistry? I have scored 55% in BSc Chemistry hons
  8. Is M.Sc in Chemistry a better option after B.Sc in Chemistry? Previous DU M.Sc chemistry question papers?
  9. Can I do MSc Chemistry after completing BSc chemistry with 49% marks
  10. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc Chemistry with 79% marks?
  11. Doing MSc Chemistry :Scope of chemistry in Arab Countries?
  12. Best colleges and scope after M.Sc Chemistry? Can I choose Forensic Science in M.Sc?
  13. What are the best career options for me after passing BSc graduation and MSc Chemistry?
  14. What is the scope of government job after B.Sc chemistry honors? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for PhD in Chemistry after M.Sc in Applied Chemistry? Scope of Applied Chemistry in research field?
  16. How to get admission in BSc Hons Chemistry after scoring 95 marks in Chemistry?
  17. How to get admission into MSc in pharmaceutical chemistry? I am a BSc final year student with chemistry honors
  18. Scope of B.Sc honours in Chemistry in terms of job options?
22nd July 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?

has there any scope after scoring 64./. in bsc. chemistry
24th October 2011, 03:33 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best career for me after scoring 64% marks in BSc Chemistry? Scope of MSc Environmental Chemistry?

what is the eligibility for msc environmental chemistry?
24th October 2011, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I can do B.E after bsc in chemistry
12th July 2012, 04:35 PM
Unregistered

I am a student with 79.3%marks in B.sc chemistry.Is there any chance for getting M.sc chemistry?
28th November 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

i finished my bsc in chemistry this year.i confused that which course i choose after bsc without msc. please tell me which course is more suitable for a good job
29th November 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

which course is better after 12th? b.tech or degree course ,,,? please reply....
3rd January 2013, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

What is the best for me after completing my B.sc. Maths can i study any research courses .
13th June 2013, 11:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of chemistry after B.sc.
11th December 2013, 02:16 PM
gifty johny

[QUOTE=jijose;870281]I am a student with 64% marks in b.sc chemistry. Which is the best career option for me?
20th March 2014, 03:59 AM
Unregistered

After doing bsc from chemistry how i can tk admission in msc from delhi university ?
What are the eligibility to be fulfil?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?