2nd January 2011, 10:24 PM
shashank786

Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

actually i am in class 10th from CBSE board and i want join a coaching institute (from class 11) for cracking IITJEE
but i am really confused to join the coaching among Bansal(kota),Vibrant(kota) and Narayana(new delhi)
so pleae tell the best among these or any other
pleae reply soon on [email protected]

3rd January 2011, 07:09 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

All three are good but i will recommend you to go for RESONANCE(KOTA). it is best coaching in kota for the preparation of IIT-JEE.
3rd January 2011, 07:11 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is the best coaching among Bansal, Vibrant and Narayana for IIT JEE coaching?

Friend All three are good but i will recommend you to go for RESONANCE(KOTA). it is best coaching in kota for the preparation of IIT-JEE .
3rd January 2011, 07:44 AM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

i think NARAYANA is better than BANSAL and VIBRANT. if you want to go kota then you should choose RESONANCE rather than BANSAL and VIBRANT. RESONANCE is considered best for the preparation of IIT-JEE. now the choice is yours.
3rd January 2011, 10:00 AM
sonu1234

I dont have much knowledge about it....but there are many of my friend coming from bansal..so, i think it is the best.
3rd January 2011, 01:27 PM
Ankit Temurnikar

kota is best place for IITJEE . there is another institue vision infinity which is in bhopal..............
3rd January 2011, 07:10 PM
rahul_kumar066

Dear
Personally i don't know about these coaching institute ,but my kith and kin do recommend Bansal and Narayana.
Thanku
5th January 2011, 09:51 AM
Unregistered

As per my knowledge it will be semister system instead annual system from the batch 2013 , is it ? Then how you will guide ? Pls. tell me at your earliest .I want to send my daughter to your institute . my e-mail ID [email protected]
16th January 2011, 08:23 PM
Unregistered

some teachers of resonance have left the institute...!!!!
19th January 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

I have done coaching 1 year in resonance now i want to join bansal is right.
23rd January 2011, 12:49 PM
Somesh Goenka
Senior Member+++

Hello,

All the 3 coaching you mentioned are top graded. However result wise Bansal is more successful than others. So if you want to increase your chances, then i must suggest you to consider Bansal coaching classes. Bansal really has a good reputation among students and proves to be quiet successful also.

Good luck!
26th January 2011, 11:32 AM
Unregistered

Bansal & Vibrant are not good in individual care so if you are not the brightest one than they do not focus on you. Majority of students of Bansal & Vibrant are taking private tuition even after paying fee to these institute. Forget about resonance, all HODs have left, no system, no culture for studies

Though I am currently studying at Vibrant but I would recommend Career Point as they are doing much better than Bansal & Vibrant in Kota. CP teachers are much better & they provide the best personal care. Career Point system is very good.

These all three institute (Vibrant, Bansal & Career Point) in the same lane and one should visit all three to understand their system before joining any one.
27th January 2011, 05:12 PM
SonalSinghal

Quote:
Originally Posted by shashank786 View Post
actually i am in class 10th from CBSE board and i want join a coaching institute (from class 11) for cracking IITJEE
but i am really confused to join the coaching among Bansal(kota),Vibrant(kota) and Narayana(new delhi)
You have taken a very good decision. Its better to join coaching institutes for proper revision and competition. In addition to this, you can also go for video tutorials, on TV and also on DVD. DVDs vary in quality, from basic in Topchalks to high-quality in KaysonsEducation, which have 3D images and claim to increase concentration of students by 300%. DVDs are an innovation in the industry and are slowly but steadily finding their way to students to much appreciation. These DVDs can then be used for mostly self-study and then spending more time on problem solving.
28th January 2011, 10:03 AM
G-rocks
Senior Member++

Hello Friend

I think all of of them are equally good.As IIT-JEE is the toughest exam to qualify,so you have to work very hard.Success depends on your hard-working.

Best of luck..
28th January 2011, 05:25 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

well for joining IIT education coaching,Narayana and Bansal are both good coaching institutes.

It also depends on how much you devoted for the Exam and prepare for the exam well.

All the best and choose your best option.

Thank you!!
3rd February 2011, 12:19 PM
Unregistered

for average student which institute is better for IIT-JEE Coaching from class 10 to class 11.
5th February 2011, 11:18 AM
Unregistered

my name is simab yusuf ,I am student class 10 and after 2 month i will go in class 11 what should i do furthur for my study .I have to crack IIT JEE or AIEE OF 2013
6th February 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Does bansal requires class marksheet
10th February 2011, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

sir,I am rajeev studying in class10.I want to know who is the best institute in new delhi.I want to study in vibrant.
21st February 2011, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

bansal vibrant or resonance
25th February 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

I live in Middle east and i am looking for online coaching.How is Ask IITians for online coaching ?
9th March 2011, 11:47 AM
Unregistered

narayana is the best
10th March 2011, 02:03 AM

HELLO FRIEND,
all coaching center is good for study..........teachers are there for good guidance ,,they are here to give the path we have to capture all the thing..............so hard working is required for success..........so get admission in any one institute and start study...........best of luck
24th March 2011, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

which is the best coaching among Allen, bansal & vibrant
25th March 2011, 03:20 AM
rocking_indian

Quote:
best coaching for iit jee currently is bansal followed by allen ,fiitjee and resonance

vibrant(kota) is also one of the best coaching since this coaching has all ex-bansal senior most teachers or we can say one of the best teachers
25th March 2011, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

i have not good base.so which institute should i joined........plz suggest better instute........is bansal is right place..i have smething heard not good about
it
26th March 2011, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

i m now in 2 going to give my jee as i know i need some more time to crack iitjee can u please sugeest good institute for my further preparation im from hyderabad
8th April 2011, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

u should read in B.E.M.S
13th April 2011, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

i have heard that some teachers from bansal, vibrant and resonance are leaving.

what vibrant basically is
is it somehow related to bansal
14th April 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

wheather allen carrier institute is good for IIT JEE
15th April 2011, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
i think NARAYANA is better than BANSAL and VIBRANT. if you want to go kota then you should choose RESONANCE rather than BANSAL and VIBRANT. RESONANCE is considered best for the preparation of IIT-JEE. now the choice is yours.
In 2010...Bansal accounted for 20.5% total jee selected students with its 2200 students being selected in it...thats the best
20th April 2011, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

all the teachers in bansal are bakwaas after shifting of teacher to allen. As far as vibrant is concerned five top teacher take so much of classes that they do not teach all the student with full heart. They tend to just complete the syllabus as short as possible.they are Top teacher just for name.naam bade darshan chote.na and nks, what hell they teach. I was the student of vibrant in class 12 and of bansal in class 11.most of the student in bansal and vibrant join individual coaching for one or two subject namely in motion,
p.joy,sps etc.one of my friend was in resonance,and he described the system of resonance as best. Daily attendance, part test to check whether student is doing homework regularly, marksheet sent to guardian on regular basis,disciplined environment(you cannot even take mobile to institute) etc. are some of unique features of resonance. Even after leaving of 7 teacher he told that next level teacher are at par with previous hods. Shishir mittal(best teacher of chemistry in kota) recently joined resonance.my friend who was an average student is scoring 302 marks in iit this year ie. Below 1000 rank. This year one of the student of resonance shubham mehta is scoring 450 /480 marks in iit jee, great chance is that he will be air-1 this year and topper of all time beating shitikanth 432/489.
SO i strongly recomend resonance for iit coching in kota.
20th April 2011, 09:51 PM
Unregistered

i am also confused to think about to take admission in coaching institutes. i want to ask which coaching center is best .
22nd April 2011, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

i akash crash adm test of bansal coaching $ resonance.pl,suggest best them.
23rd April 2011, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

Sir, i am a 12th passed average student and this year i can't compete iit jee. So i want to drop this year. And i am fully confused where to take admission i.e in resonance, bansal or vibrant. Sir, please suggest me right.
25th April 2011, 02:54 PM
Unregistered

what r the difficulties faced by students in vibrant?
25th April 2011, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, i am a 12th passed average student and this year i can't compete iit jee. So i want to drop this year. And i am fully confused where to take admission i.e in resonance, bansal or vibrant. Sir, please suggest me right.
for average student resonance and allen are best because here no. Classes are more, so pace of study will be slow.also there will be back up and doubt classes to cover your weak topics.
26th April 2011, 01:03 PM
jayati grewal

Quote:
ans-bansal of kota is best among these three.........
27th April 2011, 07:28 PM
Unregistered

I am from class 10th and i want to do my further study in Bansal, Kota.Actually,I want to join Bansal classes, so please give me advice about that. How to make access to this Bansal classes.besides, this give me information about fice. Please contact me on 9424057325.
28th April 2011, 08:44 AM
Unregistered

I am Hitesh an average student. I want to join Kota for IIT JEE Preparation. Plz suggest me which Institute is Best among Vibrant or Resonance. My mail ID is:- [email protected] . Plz get back to me as fast as possible.

Regards
Hitesh Kumar
29th April 2011, 01:20 AM
Unregistered

I have given the IIT-JEE this year but, I don't think I will be able to crack it this year.So,I want to go to Kota for one year coaching.Sir, can u pls suggest me which institute to join bansal,vibrant or resonance.
29th April 2011, 07:22 PM
gomchikbhoka hubahoo

my friend resonance is the best institute in kota at this time
if you were to this question 4 or 5 years ago then i must had recommended you bansal classes but now a days there is a problem with bansal, vibrant and other institutes than resonance which is their teachers can be baught very easily by other coaching institutes
resonance have very stable faculty
i was student of resonance and have persued my 11 and 12 class studies from here
i was in ip batch (top batch of resonance which contains only 20 students)
although some people can criticise it by talking about rise academy but seriously i tell u that among aa the gone teadhers only bkm sir and spr sir a superb and rest are money minters.
reso top batch have following faculty:
physics: rkv sir
chem: sm sir
organic: vpm mam
maths : agl sir
these teachers are among the best teachers in kota
it have become a trend every year teachers of bansal leave it in december
so you may suffer
this year students of resonance are scoring excellently due to the hard work of resonance(and of course students themself)
shubham mehta is getting 454/480 and is expected to get 1st rank
20 studentd are expected in top 20 and a total of 1500 to 1600 students are expected to get selected from regular classroom contact program
best of luck for your iitjee
1st May 2011, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Its bansal.
4th May 2011, 02:50 AM
Unregistered

what about rise academy
5th May 2011, 12:28 PM
Unregistered

i m an average student imy basics of 11 and 12th are not so clear but i want to drop 1yr for iit preparation which institute in kota i should join
5th May 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

i am an average student mybasics of 11 and 12th are not clear but i want to drop 1 year for iit preparation wich institute i shoul join in kota for best preparation
7th May 2011, 01:05 AM
Unregistered

for average students resonance is best.never go to vibrant, these teachers are for bright students.they will teach you very fast and do not give proper attention to your doubt. They will try to discourge you and try to show that they are best.
9th May 2011, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

i recomded vibrant bcz i read in bansal for 2 years and feel their is privelege only for top batches.
10th May 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

sir,i 'm a class 12th appeared student.this year my iitjee marks expected to be 280/480.i want to drop 1 year for iitjee prepration.which coaching institute should i opt for among-bansal,vibrant,resonance.tell me the best out of these.reply me soon [email protected]
10th May 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

resonance any time is d best.......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?