12th May 2016, 03:21 PM
avanthibhargav

Best coaching centers in Hyderabad for Sainik School and Rashtriya Military School entrance exam

My son is studying 5th class(2016-2017). And i want to know the best coaching centers in hyderabad for sainik school and rastriya military school to get seat. Also give information about fee particulars also.

Related Questions:
  1. Previous year question papers of Rashtriya Military School entrance exam?
  2. List of good coaching centers for getting admission into Sainik school, Rewari
  3. Coaching classes for Rashtriya Military School entrance exam in Delhi for 6th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Where to get the question papers for Sainik and Military school?
  5. Best coaching class in Chennai for preparation of Sainik School entrance exam?
  6. List of coaching classes to prepare for Sainik School 8th standard entrance exam in Delhi and NCR?
  7. Military School and Sainik School class 6 entrance exam papers? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. When the admission form of Rashtriya Military School will be released? Date of entrance exam?
  9. Previous year question papers of Military School, Ajmer and Sainik School entrance exams?
  10. What is the admission procedure followed for Rashtriya military school?
  11. Model question papers and suitable books to prepare for Rashtriya Military School 6th standard entrance exam?
  12. How to get admission in military school after passing 10th standard?
  13. How can I prepare for interview conducted for admission in 9th standard of Sainik School?
  14. What is the admission criteria and procedure followed for Sanik School to join class 8th?
  15. Where Sainik School is located? Benefits of studying in Sainik School?
  16. Previous year model question papers for common entrance exam of class 6 admission in Rashtriya Military school?
  17. Is there any hostel facility in Rashtriya Military School? What is the fee for 11th and 12th standard?
  18. Admission in Military or Sainik School in class 11?
12th May 2016, 11:49 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching centers in Hyderabad for Sainik School and Rashtriya Military School entrance exam

Coaching centres in Hyderabad for the preparation of sainik on Military School entrance exam:

RIMC Sainik School entrance coaching, Coimbatore

RIMC and Sainik School coaching Miyapur, Hyderabad

Vivekanandha Sainik School Coaching Centre, Tripura

Korukonda Coaching Centre Miyapur, Hyderabad

Girewal SSB Academy, Jharsa
13th May 2016, 12:09 AM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best coaching centers in Hyderabad for Sainik School and Rashtriya Military School entrance exam

Best coaching centre in Hyderabad:-

RIMC and Sainik School coaching
Miyapur, Hyderabad

vivekanandha Sainik coaching Centre
Tripura

korukonda Coaching Centre
Miyapur, Hyderabad

GREWAL SSB Academy - Jharsa

RIMC Sainik School Education coaching, Coimbatore.
13th May 2016, 10:34 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by avanthibhargav View Post
My son is studying 5th class(2016-2017). And i want to know the best coaching centers in hyderabad for sainik school and rastriya military school to get seat. Also give information about fee particulars also.
List of the best coaching centers in Hyderabad for Sainik School and Rashtriya Military School entrance exam:-

ACE ENGINEERING ACADEMY
Home : www.gateguru.org
Near Methodist Jr college,
Abids, Hyderabad.
City Hydrabad
Phone 040-55101765
ace{at}gateguru.org

VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY (VIET)
VANI INSTITUTE OF ENGG. & TECH.
ADJ. GANDHI GYAN MANDIR,
HYDERABAD
Home : http://www.vaniinstitute.com/index.html
Contact details : http://www.vaniinstitute.com/contactus.htm

T.I.M.E.(Triumphant Institute Of Management Education Pvt. Ltd)
2nd Floor, Above Kalamandir, Beside Foot Overbridge,
Dilsukhnagar,
Hyderabad

CAREER PUNDITS
206 & 202
KVR ENCLAVE
Above ICICI Bank / Bata Show Room
BESIDE SATYAM THEATRE
MAITRIVANAM ROAD
AMEERPET, HYDERABAD
PHONE : 040 66443737 / 3734
MOBILE : 95050 25050
21st January 2019, 07:32 PM
srichanakyaacademy

Sri Chanakya Academy is one of the best coaching centers in Hyderabad for Jawahar Navodaya School, Sainik School, Military School and RIMC School Entrance exams. Academy is established and being run by Teachers, Civil Service Aspirants and IT Professionals.

For More Details:
https://www.srichanakyaacademy.com/
Ph: 7981038944
10th March 2020, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

Can I get best coaching RIMC for my son in and around Alwal
15th February 2021, 03:29 PM
Unregistered

Best sinik school coaching ceter in Hyderabad
26th March 2021, 02:35 PM
Unregistered

best coaching center sainik school for my son in and around Mehdipatnam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?