30th April 2017, 11:50 PM
Shalleyjain

Which is the best college to do graduation while preparing for IAS exam?

Sir I m shalley. Which is the best college to do graduation while preparing for IAS exam? I want to join the college which would help me to get ready for IAS as well. So, can you please suggest the best college to pick with this criteria being the priority?

10th May 2017, 07:09 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best college to do graduation while preparing for IAS exam?

The best place to pursue bachelor's degree along with preparation for Indian Administrative Services examination is Delhi University. There are many good colleges in Delhi University from where you can pursue your bachelor's degree. Second most important thing is that Delhi has a hub of good coaching institute for preparation of Civil Services examination.

Admission in Delhi University colleges is done on basis of percentage of marks in 10+2. Higher is percentage of marks in your 10+2, better is the chance of getting admission in good colleges of Delhi University.
7th June 2020, 07:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best college to do graduation while preparing for IAS exam?

I have a pcm bit I want to become an ias officer. So which college is best in DU
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?