11th June 2012, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges for BE or B.Tech course in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore with regard to Placements?

I want BE or B.TECK colleges with best placement and all other facility and also it must be in tamilnadu or in bangaloru

Related Questions:
  1. What is the location of statistics course in Tamilnadu?
  2. Can I be eligible for lateral entry in Bangalore after completing schooling in Tamilnadu?
  3. Best institutes for CA in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. List of colleges I can join for engineering in Tamil nadu? I've completed my diploma with 80% marks in Tamil nadu
  5. How to do M.phil in microbiology? I have done MD in Microbiology
  6. If I continued my studies in KV till 12th then will it be difficult for me to join degree colleges? Will i get admission in MBBS/Engineering colleges in Tamilnadu at par with students of Tamilnadu?
  7. Can I apply for M.Sc Bio-medical in Genetics pursuing B.Sc in Physics?
  8. Is it mandatory to study continuously 5 years for admission in B.E. course at Tamil Nadu? -- [New]
  9. Availabily of a seat in ECE branch in Tamil nadu.
  10. Is candidate eligible to apply for Tamil Nadu engineering colleges after passing 12th from Delhi?
  11. Pilot training in India after B.Tech (IT)? Jobs as a Pilot?
  12. When will be the counselling for BAMS in Tamil Nadu? Cut off marks and best colleges in Tamil Nadu? Where to get application for these colleges?
  13. Elligibility for admission into government engineering colleges of Tamilnadu ?
  14. Information regarding domicile status of AP?
  15. Names of the institutes offering MSc Biotech in Delhi?
  16. Institutes which offer Ph.D degree in Chemistry?
  17. Best chemical industry in Tamilnadu? What is the range of salary?
  18. In which university can I get admission after BSc for PG with Aeronautical? Eligibility criteria for a student of PG with Aeronautical?
15th April 2015, 10:20 PM
anju777

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for BE or B.Tech course in Tamil Nadu and Bangalore with regard to Placements?

List of top colleges for B.Tech in Bangalore:
1.R V College of Engineering
2.PES Institute of Technology
3.BMS College of Engineering
4.Bangalore Institute of Technology
5.JSS Academy of Technical Education
6.RNS Institute of Technology
7.BNM Institute of Technology

List of Top Colleges in Tamilnadu:

1.Anna University
2.Satyabhama university
3.PSG College of Technology
4.Annamalai University
5.Sastra College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?