7th July 2013, 03:32 PM
DINO AD

Which are the best colleges in Chennai to do M.E or M.Tech in civil engineering

which are the best colleges in chennai to do my ME or M Tech in civil engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  2. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  3. Possibility of pursuing Ph.D Civil Engineering in Chennai for M.Tech candidate who has 3 years of work experience? -- [New]
  4. List of best engineering colleges in Civil with transport faciltiies?
  5. Which colleges offer M.Tech or MS in Civil Engineering through distance education?
  6. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  7. List of top 10 colleges in Civil Engineering in AP or in Chennai?
  8. Eligibility for engineering colleges in chennai
  9. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  10. What is better after civil engineering between MBA and M.Tech?
  11. Courses in M.E or M.Tech programmes in Civil Engineering? List of the top colleges offering M.E Civil Engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which are the colleges offering M.E/M.Tech Civil Engineering through correspondence
  13. How many engineering colleges or universities are there in Chennai? Names of all the colleges?
  14. List of good colleges for M.Tech correspondence in Civil Engineering?
  15. Am I eligible to do part time B.E civil in Chennai after completing diploma civil engineering
  16. How to pursue correspondence in M.Tech for civil engineering?
  17. List of colleges offering M.Tech in Geotechnical Engineering in Maharashtra? I have completed my B.E in Civil Engineering
  18. Which colleges offer M.Tech in Civil Engineering under Calicut University?
22nd August 2015, 06:44 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Chennai to do M.E or M.Tech in civil engineering

List of best colleges

Bharath University, Selaiyur, Chennai
Fees: INR 100000

Hindustan University (HU, Chennai), Kelambakkam, Chennai
Fees: INR 216500

SRM University, Chennai, Kattankulathur, Chennai
Fees: INR 300000

Anna University, Guindy, Chennai

Jerusalem College of Engineering, Pallikaranai, Chennai

St. Peter's University, Avadi, Chennai

Vel Tech Rangarajan Dr.Sagunthala R&D Institute of Science & Technology, Avadi, Chennai
Fees: INR 140000

Easwari Engineering College, Avadi, Chennai

Velammal Engineering College, Ambattur OT, Chennai

B.S. Abdur Rahman University (BSAU), Vandalur, Chennai

Meenakshi Academy of Higher Education and Research, Kundrathur Road, Chennai
29th August 2015, 10:08 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Chennai to do M.E or M.Tech in civil engineering

Quote:
Originally Posted by DINO AD View Post
which are the best colleges in chennai to do my ME or M Tech in civil engineering?
List of the Best college for M.Tech course in Civil Engineering in Chennai:-

IIT Madras - Indian Institute of Technology

SSN College of Engineering

Aalim Mohammed Salegh College Of Engineering

Alpha College of Engineering

Balaji Institute of Engineering and Technology (BIET)

College of Engineering Guindy

Jawahar Engineering College Chennai

National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning (NPTEL)

Meenakshi Sundararajan Engineering College (MSEC)

Sri Sai Ram Engineering College
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?