26th December 2011, 05:01 PM
deepikarthi

Best colleges to do MS in Software Engineering in US? Any entrance exams which I have to answer?

hi..am a mca student..i want to pursue my studies with ms in software engineering in US.i have to know about the best colleges to do MS and eligibility for that..any entrance exams are there for that?and when will be they conducted?and more informations..ple reply me..

Related Questions:
  1. Which is better to study among MS and M.Tech in Software Engineering in India? Can I get Government jobs with MS Degree? Possibility to do PhD? -- [New]
  2. Exams for Software/Computer Engineering? What is the cutoff requirement?
  3. Subjects which I should opt in 11th and 12th to take up Genetic Engineering? Which entrance exams to give? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Requirements for outside state students for admission in Ahmedabad for engineering ? Which entrance to answer to get in the engineering colleges?
  5. WBUT, MCA, 4th Sem., Software Engineering and TQM Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. What exams should I answer for aeronautical engineering? Which are the government colleges in Maharashtra? What is the fee structure?
  7. Which course is better for me between ME and M.Tech to get Jobs in Software Industries being a student from ECE stream? Which Entrance Exams should I go for this?
  8. What are entrance exams available for job of assistant professor in government engineering colleges, Tamil Nadu?
  9. Which are the entrance exams related to software engineering? I am doing 12th class
  10. Entrance exams which I need to answer to get in BBA, B.Com course in top colleges? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of colleges which offer MS in Software Engineering in India
  12. When is the entrance test for distance course? If there is no entrance test then which are the colleges that consider direct admissions?
  13. What should I do after 12th with PCMB so as to become a Genetic Engineer?
  14. Colleges offering Biomedical Engineering course? Which are the entrance exams?
  15. Why do you want to join a software company after doing B.E. in Electrical Engineering? What should be the perfect answer for this question during Placement Interview?
  16. Can one become a marine engineer after SSC diploma in Mechanical?
  17. Which are the good colleges for software engineering and IT? When is the counseling?
  18. In which colleges can I apply for software engineering? Which are the other colleges in Delhi?
4th June 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges to do MS in Software Engineering in US? Any entrance exams which I have to answer?

hi..am BCA student..i want to pursue my studies with ms in software engineering in US.i have to know about the best colleges to do MS and eligibility for that..any entrance exams are there for that?and when will be they conducted?and more informations..ple reply me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?