13th May 2012, 09:11 PM
sarla kaul

Which are the best colleges for HR course in MBA Welingkar Mumbai?

please let me know which college is best for H.R. course in MBA. weelingkar Mumbai or thanks.IBS (ICFAI) Hyderabad.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in Welingkar Institute of Management Development and Research, Mumbai for a candidate who have secured 79 percentile in XAT?
  2. Which are the best companies offering internship as well as HR placements in Mumbai?
  3. Good management colleges excluding Tier-1 colleges where fees is high? -- [New]
  4. Admission in B.Tech Biotech stream in Jaypee University Solan?
  5. CAT cutoff marks for MBA admission in Welingkar College? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. What is my percentile if scored 491.5 marks in MAT?
  7. List of colleges along with their full details offering part time MBA course in Mumbai or Navi Mumbai?
  8. Last date of filling up the forms of MMS in Welingkar Institute? Procedure to fill the form?
  9. How to study MBA in marketing in Mumbai after completing B.Com Mumbai University with 62%
  10. Which one is best between M.Tech and MBA after B.E Production? Best colleges in Pune and Mumbai?
  11. Is the specialization in medical marketing available under MBA marketing? Which are the top colleges in Mumbai offering MBA?
  12. Which are the good colleges in Mumbai? What is the salary after MBA?
  13. Details of MBA colleges in Mumbai providing admission to MMS through CMAT score?
  14. How can I become a MBA in finance and marketing? Best colleges in Mumbai?
  15. Which Entrance Exam I should give to get admission for MBA in Marketing? List of colleges offering this course in Mumbai? What will be the fee structure to join this course?
  16. How to join M.Phil program in mumbai university? I have completed B.Com from Mumbai University
  17. Which are the colleges in Mumbai offering part time MBA course?
  18. Fee structure of MBA course in Mumbai University?
22nd June 2015, 11:48 AM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best colleges for HR course in MBA Welingkar Mumbai?

The best colleges for Human Resource Management in Mumbai are as below:

1. ITM Business School, Navi Mumbai.

2. Lala Lajpat Rai Institute of Management.

3. Jamanlal Bajaj Institute of Management Studies.

4. Guru Nanak Institute of Management studies.

5. Indian School of Management and Studies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?