13th August 2013, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing diploma with 84%

Hi, I am a diploma pass out with 84.00% in much engg final year student. I am seeking for best colleges in M maharashtra which are best in infrastructure, facilities, reputation, placement, autonomy, and fees(low). Please help me before 14/Aug/2013

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing diploma with 84%
  2. Best college for Diploma in Architect in Maharashtra?
  3. How to do B.E in Robotics in Maharashtra after scoring 69.94% in diploma? Which college is perfect for me in Maharashtra?
  4. Is there Diploma in Instrumentation available? Colleges offering this course in Maharashtra?
  5. List of diploma in Instrumentation Engineering colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. College in Maharashtra for Diploma in Aeronautical Engineering? Fee structure and possibility of direct admission in 2nd year? -- [New]
  7. Am I eligible for direct 2nd year admission in colleges of Maharashtra after doing diploma in mechanical?
  8. Total number of seats in MD/MS/Diploma Medical PG courses in Maharashtra Government Medical Colleges?
  9. Can I get direct 2nd year admission in Gujarat Colleges after completing diploma in engineering in Maharashtra?
  10. Colleges in Maharashtra which offer diploma electrical engineering course through distance learning?
  11. Names of engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to take admission in diploma Aeronautical Engineering? List of colleges of Maharashtra? I am a resident of Ahmednagar district
  13. Names of the engineering colleges in Maharashtra where I can get admission after scoring 78% in diploma mechanical engineering?
  14. Colleges for BPMT in Maharashtra? What is the course duration, eligibility criteria, cutoff and placements?
  15. How to do diploma in mechanical engineering in Maharashtra? Names of the colleges in Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Am I eligible for taking direct admission in second year B.Tech course in engineering colleges of Maharashtra? I have done my diploma in Mechanical from Rajasthan Vidyapeeth University and I belong to MP
  17. Direct 2nd year admission to engineering colleges after diploma? Cutoff list of the colleges of Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. List of colleges offering PG diploma and MSc in textile in Maharashtra?
23rd May 2015, 12:05 AM
AKP 0

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing diploma with 84%

Best Colleges in Maharashtra after completed diploma--

<<<College of Engineering - Pune

<<<KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

<<<Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies

<<<Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai

<<<Indian Institute of Science Education and Research

<<<Government College of Engineering - Aurangabad

<<<Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

<<<Walchand College of Engineering
6th June 2015, 05:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges in Maharashtra? I am doing diploma with 84%

i have scored 84% in diploma and now for further degree admissions i need to know the best college for degree after diploma for a merit of 84% ???
30th June 2015, 11:17 AM
Tai 1

List of Colleges in Maharashtra after diploma--

Visvesvaraya National Institute of Technology

Government College of Engineering - Aurangabad

Indian Institute of Science Education and Research

KJ Somaiya College of Engineering

Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies

Institute of Chemical Technology - Mumbai

College of Engineering - Pune

Walchand College of Engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?