31st July 2011, 11:25 PM
Unregistered

Best colleges for Oceanography and Industrial Engineering in Canada and Australia?

i want to know few best colleges for oceanography and industrial engineering in canada and australia???

Related Questions:
  1. Prospect of M.Sc in Physical Oceanography? Requirements fro this course? List of colleges and syllabus?
  2. Is there any entrance exam conducted for B.Sc in Oceanology? Eligibility for B.Sc in Oceanography? -- [New]
  3. What should I do if I want to continue my studies further in Canada or Australia after completion of 3 years Civil engineering?
  4. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  5. List of colleges which offer B.Sc(Oceanography) in India? Eligibility to get admission?
  6. Can I get scholarship to study engineering in USA, Uk, Germany, Australia, Japan and Canada?
  7. Are there any institutes in Odisha for Oceonography
  8. Which universities are there in Australia, Canada, UK, New Zealand? Can I do masters in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the fee structure?
  9. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  10. Exact difference between Oceanography, Marine Biology and Marine Microbiology? Are girls allowed in Marine engineering?
  11. Geography graduate can do further studies in Oceanography?
  12. Is this a good choice of choosing ME in Industrial Engineering after the completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Scope of Industrial Engineering course?
  13. Job prospect for BDSS graduates in Australia, US and Canada like countries?
  14. What's the future prospective in context of better job in foreign countries like USA, Canada or Australia?
  15. What are the further opportunities available in India and Abroad after doing Internship and MBBS degree from KEM Hospital Mumbai? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Any colleges in India, America, Canada, Australia, Singapore offering B.Tech Astrophysics?
  17. How to get scholarship for study in a good University in Australia, London or Canada aftre Civil Engineering with 7.8 CGPA? Entrance exams details for the same?
  18. What will be the total expense spent if I want to do MS course in US, UK, Canada or Australia?
4th July 2015, 08:08 AM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Best colleges for Oceanography and Industrial Engineering in Canada and Australia?

Best Colleges in canada:
  • Institute of Ocean Sciences
  • Université du Québec à Rimouski (UQAR)
  • Oceanography Department, Dalhousie University
  • Bedford Institute of Oceanography

Best colleges in Australia:

1. University of New South Wales, Sydney Australia,
  2. Commonwealth Scientific and Industrial Research Organisation, CSIRO

Best Colleges in India:

School of Energy Environment & Natural Resources, Madurai Kamaraj University, Tamil Nadu

National Institute of Oceanography, Goa

Centre for Atmospheric Sciences (CAS), Indian Institute of Technology Delhi

Centre for Atmospheric and Ocean Studies, University of Allahabad

Department of Marine Sciences, Berhampur University, Odisha

Kerala University of Fisheries and Ocean Studies (KUFOS)

National Centre for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM), Chennai

Centre for Coastal Harzards and Disaster Mitigation in AMET University

School of Oceanographic Studies, Jadavpur University

All the best your study so i hope this information help your for make a better future.........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?