13th August 2013, 07:13 PM
ssvishal1234

Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

Which are the best colleges offering Part time M tech in Refrigeration & air Conditioning?

Related Questions:
  1. Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning offered by Annamalai university is of 3 years or one year? Whether practical exams would be carried in Mumbai
  2. CBSE Class 12 Air-Conditioning and Refrigeration-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Which is the best book for B.Tech students for GATE?
  4. Any universities offering M.Tech/MS as part time in Bangalore?
  5. What can I study to get a degree after passing diploma in engineering(Air conditioning and refrigeration)
  6. List of some AICTE approved universities and colleges near UP and Delhi offering diploma in mechanical engineering through distance learning?
  7. How to do M.Tech in any colleges in Coimbatore(Tamilnadu)
  8. Procedure to join part time M.E/M.Tech in Anna University? What is the timing of part time M.Tech?
  9. Is Swami Vivekanand University approved by UGC and AICTE for admission in Mechanical Diploma? Colleges in Pune or Satara which offers part time courses? -- [New]
  10. How to do ITI in Refrigeration and Air conditioning through distance education
  11. What are the short term courses available after B.Tech? I am a final year B.Tech Mechanical student
  12. List of colleges offering part time M.E/M.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get Sinhagad College of Engineering, Kondhwa Branch for computer science after scoring 79 marks in CET?
  14. Is it possible to do part time M.E in Chennai after scoring 34.55 in TANCET? List of engineering colleges in Chennai?
  15. Which colleges is offering part time M.Tech or M.E?
  16. How can I get a job as there is no campus placement available at the college? I am a final year mechanical engineering student with 73% marks?
  17. IGNOU Diploma in Electrical and Mechanical Engineering-Electrical Technology Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. Which are the colleges offering M.Tech distance education and part time?
5th August 2015, 07:38 PM
ravinayadav259
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

List of colleges

Bharath Engineering College
Selaiyur, Chennai

Hindustan Institute of Technologies & Science
Kelambakkam, Chennai

College of Engineering,
Thiruvananthapuram (Kerala)
17th April 2016, 02:40 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best colleges offering part time M.Tech in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning

Any top M Tech college in the field of refrigeration and air conditioning
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?