10th May 2011, 01:00 AM
uvrsqayyum

Best colleges for Pharmaceutics and Analysis in North India after B.Pharma?

HELLO SIR
iam abdul qayyum from a.p completed mmy b.pharm frm k.u warangal
now for m.pharm in ceutics / analysis in north side of country which university is best for any one of these courses

Related Questions:
  1. Which specialization is the best in M.Pharm? Is Pharmaceutics better then analysis? Which are the good colleges for M.Pharm in Vishakapatnam?
  2. Any chance to get MBBS after completing B.Pharm? Duration of MBBS course after B.Pharm? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. How to go for Ph.D in pharmaceutics after completing M.Ph in Pharmaceutics
  4. Which Colleges I can get seat in Andhra Pradesh and Karnataka for M-Pharmacy having secured a rank of 6000 in GPAT Exam? List of colleges providing Pharmaceutics for my rank?
  5. How many M.Pharma seats are available in A.P? Can a candidate with rank 7345 in PGECET get seat in pharmaceutics, analysis, or industrial pharmacy in Hyderabad?
  6. List of top Ph.d offering universities in India and in Canada in Pharmaceutics?
  7. What to choose between CUSAT colleges and Top private colleges of North India? -- [New]
  8. List of universities which offer PhD in Pharmaceutics in India?
  9. List of MBA colleges in North India?
  10. What is the syllabus for B.Pharm? I am a B.Pharm graduate
  11. Syllabus of Bachelor's in Pharmacy course
  12. Can I get M.Pharm seat in Pharmaceutics, Analysis, Industrial Pharmacy with PGECET rank of 8320?
  13. PTU-B.Pharmacy 2nd Semester-Anatomy Physiology & Health Education Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do Ph.D in Pharmaceutics after completing M.Phil in Pharmaceutics
  15. List of colleges in Hyderabad where I could take up M.Pharm Pharmaceutics?
  16. What are the colleges and institutes offering part time Ph.D course in Pharmaceutics?
  17. List of Colleges in North India where I can apply now for B..Sc course?
  18. How to do B.Pharma after passing 12th from science stream
21st August 2011, 01:13 AM
BEST CAREER
Member+

Default Re: Best colleges for Pharmaceutics and Analysis in North India after B.Pharma?

Dear

NIPER is best in pharmaceutics and Analysis which is in Punjab

Then ISF college of Pharmacy Moga

BIS college of Pharmacy

MDU Rohtak

GJU Hisar

KU Kurukshetra
5th January 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best colleges for Pharmaceutics and Analysis in North India after B.Pharma?

any chance to get mbbs after completing paramedical courses.
4th May 2012, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

sir i need top colleges list for m.pharm in pharmaceutics and pharmacology
14th May 2012, 12:16 PM
Unregistered

sir please give me list of best b pharma colleges in north india with rank
14th May 2012, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

top 10 b.pharma collages in north india?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?