24th July 2013, 09:19 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course after ITI?

I complite ITI now i want 2 higher study but i dont knw which is best course so will u give a full details ?

3rd December 2014, 10:52 AM
surendergora
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is the best course after ITI?

Its very nice that you have planned for further studies. The best would be , take admission in Btech. You will get admission in 2nd year directly , it's called lateral entry. There are lots of good colleges which give admission to diploma degree students.

You should have 60% in diploma degree and you will have to clear an entrance exam.

These colleges have lateral entry :

Delhi Institute of Technology & Research

ABES Engineering College, Ghaziabad

Manav Rachna International University , Faridabad

Maharaja Agarsain Institute of Technology, Ghaziabad

Dehradun Institute of Technology, Dehradun
3rd December 2014, 05:49 PM
ImdadAhmad

Default Re: Which is the best course after ITI?

You have a great opportunity to do B.Tech after ITI. Here you have not mentioned about your branch in ITI. You can do B.Tech after ITI in any stream in which you have done ITI. B.Tech is a four years Graduation course. To get admission in B.Tech(Engineering) you have to give some entrance exam like IIT MAIN, SRME, CUSAT, WBJEE, BCECE, AMU, JMI, IPU etc.Some specialization in B.Tech are following:-
Mechanical
Civil
Electrical
Electronics & Communication
Aeronautical
Computer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?