15th December 2010, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for an M.Tech(Decs) student in Hardware side? Details about CCNA course?

i am doing m.tech{decs}.so what is best course for me in hardware side.tell me about ccna.

31st December 2010, 12:44 AM
anaspeer

Default Re: Which is the best course for an M.Tech(Decs) student in Hardware side? Details about CCNA course?

Hi,

When you say it as hardware side, Networking is the best.

CCNA is the basic course in networking. It deals with introduction to networking, all the basic networking protocols, operation of cisco switches, routers, routing concepts, WAN'S, VLAN'S etc..

You have to write an exam 640-802 online which costs 250 US Dollar. And you have to get 886/1000 to pass the exam after you which you get a certificate from Cisco.

After completing this you can go for job. And then get the certificate of CCNP and finally CCIE which is the top most position with a high pay salary.

So choose the right path and do well

All the best.
18th January 2011, 04:55 PM
yashwar sharma S.G.
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is the best course for an M.Tech(Decs) student in Hardware side? Details about CCNA course?

hello,

Networking is the best option for this.CCNA deals with cisco certified network associate which is the intermediate level in the networking side.

After your ccna you can do for ccnp(professional) and ccie(expert),where you can get certifiacates from CISCO and placed in high packed salary(22 lakhs per annum)

For passing ccna you have to write an online exam where you have to pay$ 250 for this. you have to get 886/1000 for qualifying.

the books and software needed to practise:

packet tracker software for ccna lab in sub routing,hubs, Cisco router,NAT etc.

you can refer forouzan's communication networks by tata mcgraw hills.

So, all the best for your exam and do well.

regards,
yash
6th February 2013, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my m.tech(decs),i want to go in core side ,which course is best for it
27th July 2013, 06:14 AM
Unregistered

What to do after completing m.tech(dcn) have to do course or searching job in networking field?
18th July 2015, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

i want to take DECS in MTech. after completion of this course what is scope of getting govt or private jobs? plzz mention the company names too.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?