25th November 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best course for masters or M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

which is best course for masters or m.tech in civil engineerin..
kindlly mail me the details..

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  2. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  4. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  5. Which country is best to do masters in Civil engineering?
  6. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  7. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  8. Can I do masters in Civil engineering abroad after completion of B.E in Civil?
  9. List of colleges providing MTech in Aeronautical Engineering? What is the procedure followed for getting admission?
  10. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  11. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's?
  12. What is the procedure followed to do masters in civil engineering admission in Germany?
  13. Steps for a B.Tech CSE student with 58%? Any companies for which I am eligible?
  14. Which is the best country to do masters in civil engineering? -- [New]
  15. Best colleges for M.Tech course after scoring 972 rank in PGECET?
  16. Difference between MS and M.Tech? Which one is more beneficial based on salaries, jobs and scope?
  17. Which are the top colleges in Tamilnadu? I am pursuing masters degree in the field of Civil engineering
  18. List of top universities offering Structural designing (civil) for Masters?
25th April 2012, 09:49 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best course for masters or M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

Building Technology and Construction Management, Hydraulics, Structural Engineering, etc are some of the areas which have demand in M.Tech Civil Engineering. M.Tech in Transportation Engineering, M.Tech in Traffic and Transportation Planning, etc are other demanded courses in Civil Engineering. Construction companies and manufacturing firms are the main recruiters of master degree holders in Civil Engineering. One can select the course according to their interest in the subject area. Duration of this course is 2 years and admission to the same is offered via GATE exam or other equivalent exam.
19th June 2012, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which is the best course for masters or M.Tech in Civil Engineering?

i want to do m.tech in civil. i want to know better course among environmental engineering and water resources engineering,competetion among the two. to get seat in one of the best college what mark should i need in gate out of which mark

thank you for providing this column
18th October 2012, 01:49 PM
Unregistered

is it possible to do m tech course in intelligent and green buildings?
2nd January 2013, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

how will be the future for mtech in transportation engineering?
18th June 2013, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

IS IT A RIGHT CHOICE TO DO MS AFTER BTECH IN CIVIL??
23rd October 2014, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

I will to download m. Text in construction managment can your Guide me..... It has fitures r not
30th June 2015, 11:50 PM
Unregistered

I want to do master's degree in civil engineering.which courses better in civil stream?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?