19th March 2011, 03:05 PM
Unregistered

Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?

i m a class 12th student. my subjects are Psychology,Political Science,History,Economics and English..I want to know the best courses and career in my subjects. plz help.
Thank You.

Related Questions:
  1. How to do B.A course? Which is better between Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
  2. What to do with subjects like English, Political Science, History, Economics and Psychology
  3. Am I eligible for IAS if I have Economics, Political Science, History, and Arts as my subjects in 12th?
  4. Career options if I am good at english? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Universities to pursue M.Phil through correspondence? I am a lecturer
  6. Which are the different streams available after 10th?
  7. How to do economics honors after passing 12th and humanities?
  8. Does St. Xavier's college offer Geography Hons?
  9. Details of the M.Phil correspondence course in Karntaka state?
  10. Is the recruitment procedure of IB to be held soon SKM University valid?
  11. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
  12. Which subjects i should choose in BA after completing 2nd PUC?
  13. Colleges offering bachelor degree specializing Economics, Political Science, history and maths along with any useful subject?
  14. How to get admission in graduation with Sanskrit as major subject? Is there any open university in India which provides this facility?
  15. Can i choose Anthropology subject for IAS examination? If yes, then how should i prepare for that? -- [New]
  16. What are the different courses and options available for graduation in arts?
  17. Is there Arts stream(Higher Secondary) in St. Joseph College, Bangalore?
  18. How may I get the previous year question papers of Mysore university for BA 2nd year exam for subjects like Kannada, English, History, Economics, Political Sciences etc?
12th August 2011, 01:07 PM
shalinipriyaa

Default Re: Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?

Hi friend,
The subjects which i would like to suggest you is History, English and Political sciences. If u opt for English you can do B.A and M.A in Literature and go in for Teaching Profession (Professor/Associate Professor/Assistant professor). You can be placed in Government sector for example Indian Administrative Services if u opt for Political Sciences and History............All the very best
31st August 2011, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best courses that can be done after 12th in subjects like Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English?

I am currently studying in 12th and have Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Psycology as my subjects. Kindly suggest me some good courses and career options keeping my subjects in mind.
15th October 2011, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

am a 2 student who is intrestd in the field of psycology .i wanna know more about the cources after 12th
21st January 2012, 01:39 PM
Unregistered

i have failed t.y.b.a major in economics,can i apply for social psychology studies.plz suggust me a nice university for my studies.
25th March 2012, 10:02 AM
Unregistered

I am arts student n my subjects r political science , economics, phy.education, english, hindi, history n m gud in political. So wat i do after 12th plz give me some suggestion...
22nd August 2012, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

i m curious abt human behavior i m std of 12 class with eng and pcb...tell me all the cources i can do..
5th September 2012, 04:23 PM
Unregistered

i want to do B.A, which is the best course's Psychology, Political Science, History, Economics and English
Which One course shall i take
1st August 2014, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

If my subjects are chemistry biology history english and psychology in class 12 ...can i go for history honours and then go for ias examinations?
21st August 2019, 10:56 AM
Unregistered

Which are the further courses for psychology ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?