17th October 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Best institute for coaching in Ahmadabad for Graphic Design and Film and Video Communication?

Respected Sir,
As i have done my graduation in BBA with First Class and i want to do Graphic Design and Film and video communication in NID Ahmedabad. So Which is the best institute for coaching class in Ahmedabad please inform me as soon as possible.
Yours Thankfully
Rudra Amlani

26th October 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best institute for coaching in Ahmadabad for Graphic Design and Film and Video Communication?

Respected Sir,
As i have running my graduation in T.Y.B.A
and i want to do Film and
video communication in NID Ahmedabad. So Which
is the best institute for coaching class in
Ahmedabad please inform me as soon as possible.
Yours Thankfully

MahammadSuhail
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?