12th October 2011, 01:19 AM
anirudh123456789

Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?

which is the best institute for distance MBA in hospital management.. also suggest how to apply ......... please guide me ....it's urgent ......

1. Possibility to study PhD in Hospital Management for a candidate who has completed MBA from Distance Education?
  2. Is it possible to pursue MBA in Hospital Management having completed BA in distance learning?
  3. Which course is better between MBA in HR and MBA in Hospital Management? Colleges providing the course of Hospital Administration?
  4. How to do MBA in Hospital Management while doing BAMS
  5. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in hospital management/administration with distance education? -- [New]
  6. List of top Institutes offering MBA course in Aviation in Distance Learning in India?
  7. Which MBA course is suitable for a Telecom Engineer(ECE passed)? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MBA through Correspondence?
  8. Distance MBA in Hospital Administration or distance MBA in Healthcare, which is better?
  9. Best universities offering MBA in International Business Management through distance?
  10. Required qualification for doing Ph.D. in Hospital Management?
  11. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Hospital Management for MBA postgraduate? List of universities in India?
  12. Details about the distance education course in Energy Management or Power Management offering institutes in Hyderabad?
  13. List of institutes offering Construction Management Courses in India and their rating? Eligibility and application procedure?
  14. Distance education university offering MBA in Energy Management or MBA in Project Management? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Universities offering quality management in MBA via distance education?
  16. List of institutes for MBA Textile Management in Distance Education?
  17. Want to know the Entrance exam date and procedure to apply for various Hospital Manag
  18. List of institutes in Delhi offering Ph.D as distance education after M.Com?
11th November 2011, 10:46 PM

Default Re: Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?

Originally Posted by anirudh123456789 View Post
which is the best institute for distance MBA in hospital management.. also suggest how to apply ......... please guide me ....it's urgent ......

LIST OF THE BEST MBA INSTITUTE FOR HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT

Clinical Research Education and Management Academy (CREMA)

Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi)

T. A. Pai Management Institute(TAPMI)

IES Management College & Research Centre

Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University)

Institute of Health Management Research (IHMR)

Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS)

Sumandeep University

Chitkara School of Health Sciences (CSHS)

5th December 2011, 11:16 AM

Default Re: Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?

I HAVE DONE BHMS IN 1ST DIVISION, WHAT I CAN DO KNOW?
1st February 2012, 12:38 AM

m pankaj bakshi m pursuing b.a gfinal in english honrs : i wana become m.c.a how can aply for any best distanps00
16th May 2012, 03:37 PM

Hi..i had done mbbs.im doin job n wan do mba frm distance learning..which university should i prefer..n hw could i apply??plz..guide me
4th June 2012, 04:08 PM

i want some project which is related to stock department of hospital or about the drug.
31st October 2012, 10:00 PM

SIR.I M A B.A.M.S DOCTOR FROM RAIPUR CHATTISGARH DOING JOB WANT TO DO MBA IN HOSPITAL MANAGEMENT IN DISTANCE EDUCATION PROGRAM PLS GUIDE ME THE BEST COLLEGE AND PROCESS TO JOIN
2nd November 2012, 07:22 PM
sahoop

hi,,,

Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education

1.faculty of mgmt. studies.
2.sumandeep univ.
3.jamia hamdard deemed univ.
4.chitkara school of health sciences
5.asian inst. of health sciences
6.t.a. pai mgmt. institute
7.ihmr

all the best--------------------
9th November 2012, 12:22 PM

Mukta
Re: Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?

I am completed in GNM nursing, i working in govt. job. I want to MBA in Hospital Managment course in distance Education. How to apply for this course?
31st December 2012, 12:51 PM

i am doing biomedical engineering and will complete in june,2013. I am planning to do 1 year distance learninig in hospital management ...so which are colleges offering this course ? and have to prepare for any entrance exam ? and which are they ?
31st December 2012, 07:42 PM
anukulachandra

HI,

These are some Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education---------------------

T. A. Pai Management Institute(TAPMI)
IES Management College & Research Centre
Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University)
Sumandeep University.

This should help
31st December 2012, 10:07 PM
Cool Srk

Cool Re: Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?

Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance
  • Institute of Health Management Research (IHMR)
  • Asian Institute of Health Sciences (AIOHS)
  • Sumandeep University
  • Chitkara School of Health Sciences (CSHS)
  • Clinical Research Education and Management Academy (CREMA)
  • Faculty of Management Studies (FMS-Delhi)
  • T. A. Pai Management Institute(TAPMI)
  • IES Management College & Research Centre
  • Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University)

Cool..
31st December 2012, 10:24 PM
mk.gohel

Thumbs up Re: Best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education? How to apply for this course?

list of top institutes

chitkara school of health sciences

asian inst. of health sciences

jamia hamdard deemed univ.

t.a. pai mgmt. institute
27th February 2013, 01:16 PM

Hi,i m BAMS doctor I m interested to do hosp management.bt confused which is best hosp management or hosp administrationor mba in health care.which faculty has scope mist amongst above.n also best university for distance education.Is distance edu good than regular college.?wat is fee structure? Wat is syllabus ? Which books should I refer for entrance
28th February 2013, 11:03 PM
martha.anjaneyulu

HI!
Some top University offering M.B.A in Hospital Management:-

Sumandeep University

Chitkara School of Health Sciences (CSHS)

Manipal Institute of technology

ALL THE BEST!
25th June 2013, 11:09 PM
luckyss

dear friend.....

---------------------------------

1.Jamia Hamdard (Deemed University)
2.Chitkara School of Health Sciences
3.Asian Institute of Health Sciences
4.Faculty of Management Studies
5.Institute of Health Management Research
6.Clinical Research Education and Management Academy
7.Sumandeep University
8.Institute of Health Management Research
9.t.a Pai Management Institute
10.faculty of Management Studies
11.jamia hamdard deemed univ.
12.asian inst. of health sciences
13.faculty of mgmt. studies.
14.sumandeep univ.
15.Institute of Health Management Research
16.Clinical Research Education and Management Academy
1st September 2013, 02:50 PM

I want to do bachelor degree in hospital management through distance .pls suggest inst.
1st September 2013, 10:41 PM
sohangoriya

Dear friend the list of best Institutes offering MBA in Hospital Management in Distance Education:-

- Centre for Distance management Education ,Mumbai

- Apollo Institute of Hospital Management,Hyderabad

- The School of Distance learning NMIMS University

- Lovely Professional University,Jalandhar

- Institute of Hospital Management,Noida

- IILM Institute for Higher Education,Delhi

- Symbiosis Institute of Health Management

- Arihant College ,Indore

- Thapar University ,Patiala

- Amity School of Distance Learning

- Alagappa University

- BLS Institute of Management

Best of luck......
8th March 2014, 04:57 PM

l have done d pharm. presently working as pharmacist.what isfuture prospects if i do master in hospital management.
11th April 2014, 12:21 AM

I am doing job at dubai .I have completed my Bsc nursing and i am interested in doing mba in hospital administration .Could you please help me to get the list of colleges that provide distance education and also the way to apply for the course ?Could you tell me whether i can write my exams online
28th July 2015, 10:09 PM
vishnukumar223

----------------------------------------------------

**Asian Institute of Health Sciences
**Sumandeep University
**Arihant College
**jamia hamdard deemed univ
**bls Institute of Management
**nmims university
**Manipal Institute of technology
**Lovely Professional University
**Apollo Institute of Hospital Management
**Chitkara School of Health Sciences
**Institute of Health Management Research
**Manipal Institute of technology
**Centre for Distance management Education
**Chitkara School of Health Sciences