24th May 2012, 11:17 PM
unaisavp

which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English?

I have compleeted my ba enleesh then what os best oppertunity to me?and where are studying journalism cources in kerala?

25th May 2012, 04:18 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

Default Re: which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English?

Career Options After BA in English

1. You may become English Teacher in School and in College.

For Teacher in School
You have to do B.ED One Year Course after your Graduation.

For Becoming Lecturer in College
you have to clear NET examination after post graduation in English.

2.You may become Journalist/T.V Correspondent

You may do Master of Mass Communication/Master of Journalism Course from Good Institution in which you seem to be interested.

3.You can become Translator

if your Hindi is as good as your English.

4.You may opt do Foreign Language Course which will enhance your career prospectus.

Languages like

German
Spanish
French

5.You can also Perform/Get good job in Hospitality Industry like Hotels, Airlines etc.

As they look for the people who are good in English plus Polite.

6.ADVERTISING Industry also look for people who are good in expression/languages.

7.TRAVEL and TOURISM industry is also growing fast and they need people who can converse well so you can look this industry as one more option for you.

8.MBA in marketing or in human resources is also an option for you .
15th June 2012, 08:37 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: which is the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English?

i have science subjects in class 12th can i do graduation from any other stream from du and what % of marks will deduct
19th June 2012, 05:12 PM
Unregistered

i finished ba.english how much salary i will get
19th June 2012, 09:54 PM
GURINDER BILLING

1. You may become English Teacher in School and in College.

For Teacher in School:-
You have to do B.ED One Year Course after your Graduation.

For Becoming Lecturer in College :-
you have to clear NET examination after post graduation in English.

2.You may become Journalist/T.V Correspondent

You may do Master of Mass Communication/Master of Journalism Course from Good Institution in which you seem to be interested.

3.You can become Translator

if your Hindi is as good as your English.

4.You may opt do Foreign Language Course which will enhance your career prospectus.
Languages like:-

German
Spanish
French

5.You can also Perform/Get good job in Hospitality Industry like Hotels, Airlines etc.
As they look for the people who are good in English plus Polite.
so,there are lot of opportunities in english perfection field,as it is a global language....
ALL THE BEST.
20th June 2012, 08:56 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Hi, BA in English provides a plethora of options for higher study and job opportunities. As a Graduate in English you may start your career as a translator/interpreter in media houses, research institutes, industrial houses and government agencies like Ministry of External Affairs and embassies of foreign countries. There are also ample opportunities for linguists as online content writer, technical translators and decoders. You also can join various jobs in the field of entertainment, public relation, mass communication, travel and tourism, BPO's and KPO's. A post graduation in any desired field can open a spectrum of job opportunities. There are several higher study options for graduates in English language and literature, such as Mass communication and Journalism, management, tourism administration, international relations, linguistics, communication management, film editing and direction, visual communication, design oriented subjects (Interior design, Fashion design, jewellary design) and library and information science etc. The most conventional and sought out study would be a Masters Degree (MA) in English,� Advertising, Media, Social Work, women studies, linguistics etc. M.Phil. and Ph.D. are higher degrees courses which can offer more lucrative job options. B.Ed will be good option if you posses flair for teaching. If you have an aptitude for arguments and keen on reading heavy documentations then Law is another option. Management courses, such as the MBA (specialize in any field) and the postgraduate diploma programs, conducted by leading institutes and universities in the above mentioned subjects are good options. Computer oriented courses like ACCP from APTECH/GNIIT /NIIT will increase your chances of good employment. With certain special coaching and training you could apply for civil service entrance exams for IAS and other government services.Amongst numerous educational opportunities, choose one that conforms to your assessment. Good luck.
21st August 2012, 11:22 AM
Unregistered

Sir i hv done my B.A in telugu medium and stay in AP. I wanted to do any course which get me a job in bangalore.Can u plzzzz tell me which is the better course to do other than MBA MA or LLB.
31st January 2013, 04:01 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the best opportunity for me after completing my B.A in English

1.You may become English Teacher in School and in College
2.become Translator
3.For Teacher in School
4.For Becoming Lecturer in College
5.you have to clear NET examination after post graduation in English
6.You may become Journalist/T.V Correspondent
7.You may do Master of Mass Communication/Master of Journalism Course from Good Institution in which you seem to be interested.
8.You can become Translator
9.if your Hindi is as good as your English.
10.You may opt do Foreign Language Course which will enhance your career prospectus.

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5th March 2013, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

I am a B.Sc (comp) M.A English an complited my Dip in Hotelmanagement is there any apportunity for me to sek any sort related job in foreign countries
5th May 2013, 04:09 PM
Unregistered

any course of media advertising job after ba eng.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?