29th November 2010, 05:59 PM
Vinayharish

Best option to choose after completing PUC science in PCMB? Which is better between BBM and B.Com course?

Best option after completing PUC Science in PCMB.
How about doing BBM COURSES OR B COM Which is better.
Kindly advice .

13th April 2011, 11:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best option to choose after completing PUC science in PCMB? Which is better between BBM and B.Com course?

Is it better to do Bsc in biochemistry after 2nd puc in pcmb .
Is this field is advantageous now a days.
10th May 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Best option to choose after completing PUC science in PCMB? Which is better between BBM and B.Com course?

Salary after completing pharm d
14th May 2011, 11:04 AM
Unregistered

what good courses r available after second year supplemetary exams........??
25th May 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

what is the advantage if i do PCMB after matriculation ?
30th May 2011, 05:59 PM
Unregistered

what to do after 2nd pu?
31st May 2011, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

is it worth doing BBM after taking up science in puc??
1st June 2011, 01:00 AM
mandiv

hello
now a days
it is much better if you do b.com (h)
but with a good college with a good score
i think srcc would be the best as it is known for its quality teaching and high placements
all the best
10th August 2011, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

i have finished my second pu in science its difficult can i go for bbm? would it be easy for me to score?
5th November 2011, 05:32 PM
Unregistered

what is the advantage if i opt to take in puc
7th November 2011, 07:31 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: Best option to choose after completing PUC science in PCMB? Which is better between BBM and B.Com course?

BBM course, mainly teaches about the Business Management. One can consider it a kind of graduation in the field of MBA.

MBA is the next level course for this program.

Eligibility for this is that you got to be a 10+2 pass student, with a minimum 50% aggregate.

Whereas, B.Com is a normal graduation, and it's mainly related to the next level of commerce studies, accounting, business studies, one can also have statistics in it.

So in a case, BBM is a low level course just because it's not that popular in India. B.Com is a very strong course, and its very hard to find a seat for this in a goof university like Delhi University, or Mumbai University.

So I suggest you should go with B.Com.
Or keep up your science side, and take up graduation in any one subject P, C, or M.

All the best.

Regards
RJ
19th May 2012, 12:30 AM
Unregistered

I would like to do engunerring... But may i know what are the branches are their ?
23rd May 2012, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

i have just completed my 2nd pu in science with a very bad score....can you please suggest me what i can do next.... i am helpless
26th May 2012, 10:25 AM
Unregistered

i have passed my second puc with aggregate 54% but optionals pcmb aggregate38% please sujjest me what to do next
4th June 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

i hav got 59% in PCMB i like to join bsc in biotecnology is it bettr
20th March 2013, 09:46 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what to do after 2nd pu?
if science is difficult for you then u can opt for bbm or bcom courses
8th May 2013, 04:40 PM
Unregistered

My son has completed ii puc in science. Suddenly, he has changed his mid and
wants to pursue B.com. Can he manage the subjects as he has had no
basic and background knowledge on Commerce subjects. Please advise.
27th April 2014, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 2nd pu xms. plz suggest some best of best courses wchich r wt gud scope and get gud jobs
25th April 2015, 06:01 PM
Unregistered

Which is the best subject to be taken for doctor is pcmb or pcbh
22nd May 2015, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

Iam a girl.just i passed PU2 in scoring 73% in PCMB. For my better future which will be best education to be continued Iam from a medium class family. Iam expecting suitable advice.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?