21st February 2017, 05:57 PM
Rishav000

Which are the best Schools in Delhi for class 11th Commerce? How can I get admission in Schools?

Respected Sir, I want to study in the best School in Delhi so I want to know which are the best Schools in Delhi for class 11th Commerce? How can I get admission in the Schools? What is the fee structure for the same? Please answer as soon as possible.

13th March 2017, 12:42 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the best Schools in Delhi for class 11th Commerce? How can I get admission in Schools?

There are many schools spread all across the Delhi. Most of the school have better result so it will be tough to suggest you the best one. But some of them in the list are :-

D.P.S Mathura Road.

Ganga International School.

Gyan Bharti School, Saket New Delhi.

D.P.S R.K Puram, New Delhi.

The admission in these schools are mainly on the basis of aggregate in 10th board examination as well as through entrance test.

The fee structure varies with school ( Rs 2500 p.m - Rs 6,000 p.m). So, kindly visit the official website of the school to get details.
12th June 2020, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the best Schools in Delhi for class 11th Commerce? How can I get admission in Schools?

most of the students selection is from which school of delhi
1st June 2021, 03:09 AM
Unregistered

Which is the best school for commerce class 11
19th June 2021, 07:24 PM
Iffa0786

Best schools in Delhi for class 11th :-

1.Delhi public school vasant kunj

2.Loreto convent school

3.Bhartiya modern school

4.Sardar patel vidyalaya

5.The Mother's international school

*To take admission in class 11th you must have passed in 10th class board approved by govt.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?