26th January 2012, 09:31 PM
Mridani singh

Which is the best stream for me in management, HR and finance? I belong to Arts

I belong 2 arts i want 2 mba which selected stream is best for me in management ,hr,finance etc is that possible to get job in other state with c.g. Universities degree

26th January 2012, 10:55 PM
pops07
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream for me in management, HR and finance? I belong to Arts

MBA is Masters in Business Administration.

MBA are for those who are interested in Business and management and corporate world.

It is a 2 years post graduation course. Anyone who has completed his or her graduation in any field from a recognized university is eligible for MBA. There is no age limit.

After MBA, you will get jobs in areas like Business Consultancies, Brand & Marketing, Non-profit Organizations, Personal Business, Export Companies, Financial Organizations, Industrial Houses, Multinational Companies etc....

Since you are from arts background, the specialization which will suit you is Human Resources (HR).

This course very demanding all over India and offers high salary too.

You have to give MBA entrance exams like CAT, MAT, XAT, JMET, SNAP, ATMA, MAH-CET etc.

After cracking those exams, you will get to admit in the colleges on the basis of the percentage obtained in those exams...

So you have to work very hard because cracking those entrance exams are very tough specially CAT which is considered as the most toughest management entrance exam in India.

CAT is conducted by IIMs, the Class A B-schools in India...

So prepare for those exams to study MBA.

All the best.....
26th January 2012, 11:53 PM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is the best stream for me in management, HR and finance? I belong to Arts

Hi dear.........
The best stream is depends upon you to choose , because the both stream which you have asked is good in their step.
As you are a ARTS students then you can choose HR because Finance is quite tough , I think so for you because it is related to commerce .

I am providing you a carrier chart from where you can get a details information from this........

Good luck........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?