27th December 2017, 04:21 PM
sm2345110

Which is better 6 weeks summer training in Java or 6 months industrial training in Java?

Which is better? 6 weeks summer training in Java or 6 months industrial training in Java? Can you please give me the right suggestion on this? It will be helpful if you can answer me back on this. Awaiting the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Summer training in Advance Java at IBM, Lucknow for 4 weeks?
  2. List of government and private companies in Himachal Pradesh for apprenticeship after ITI in Electronics trade? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Does Infosys provides one month internship in MBA HR at Bhopal? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. Where to go for Food Production Apprenticeship? Fee structure, qualification, schedule and duration of it?
  5. How to do one year apprenticeship from HAL after ITI with Mechanical stream? Procedure to apply for it?
  6. Can a 5th semester student of Electrical engineering apply for internship at ONGC? Procedure to apply for it?
  7. Whether a year back in Diploma engineering student apply for apprenticeship at TISCO? Syllabus of TISCO exam?
  8. Joining Mazagon Dock Limited for apprenticeship in Electrical and Fitter trade of ITI? Question papers asked in exam of it?
  9. Possibility to do internship from WIPRO, INFOSYS and TCS in 4th semester of BCA?
  10. Which companies offers summer training in Java?
  11. IFFCO Chemical engineering apprenticeship entrance exam's syllabus and previous question papers
  12. Apprenticeship after BE Mechanical engineering from ODF and BHEL in Andhra Pradesh?
  13. How to do internship from NRSC after degree in Computer Science? How long should I do internship for better job opportunities?
  14. How may I get a 6 months industrial training in Noida in Java or CCNA with certification?
  15. Best Institute for six months Industrial Training programme in Java in Gurgaon?
  16. Summer Training programme for Java certified candidate?
  17. What should I opt for my training either java, .NET, PHP, UNIX, LINUX, networking or computer graphics? I am pursuing MCA(5th semester) -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Summer training for 3rd year students of Information Technology in Advance Java or Oracle Database?
6th January 2018, 07:36 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better 6 weeks summer training in Java or 6 months industrial training in Java?

Java is further divided into Core Java and Advanced Java.

If you wish to learn Java from its depth, then you must study Core as well as Advanced Java.

And to be master in this programming language, it needs at least 6 months of proper study and programming.

These days Struts Web Framework, Java Servlet API, Hibernate, Spring are in good demand.

So, for proper knowledge of these things, you must do 6 months of Industrial training.

6 weeks are not enough to be master in Java language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?