3rd May 2011, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Which is better among B.Tech distance learning or regular course? I have done diploma in ECE

Dear Sir,
I have done diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. In I have completed my diploma .Now I am working in a private college as Lab Asistant. My financial condition is weak .my friends suggest me to complete my degree. but i am unable to decide to complete my degree either in regular or distance. please show me right path.
Sir, please also tell name of some colleges which provide distance education in west bengal, and which will be better for me.

THANK YOU.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  2. List of colleges in Hyderabad offering B,Tech course through distance learning?
  3. Diploma in regular mode or distance mode is better for a 12th Science student?
  4. Is distance learning degree in engineering BTech or BSc as recognised as regular? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the scope of doing MBA through distance learning? Is it different from the regular course?
  6. Can i get a government job of Mechanical engineer after my Diploma(Regular) and B.Tech through distance learning?
  7. List of colleges along with their details offering B.Tech course in printing technology through correspondence or regular for diploma holders in AP?
  8. What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity? -- [New]
  9. List of colleges offering MCA course at regular level for students who did BCA through distance learning?
  10. Is distance learning M.Tech same as regular M.Tech? Which university in India provides distance learning M.Tech? Career opportunities in government sector?
  11. Is there in difference in value of doing B.SC IT from regular and distance learning?
  12. How to join M.E part time in any university? I have completed diploma ECE in regular and BSc IT
  13. NET exam after BE and M.Tech?
  14. Institutes offering diploma in financial management (D.F.M) (2.year Course) through distance learning?
  15. Can I go further in distance learning mode after completing diploma in mechanical? List of the distance learning colleges by AICTE in Gujarat
  16. Names of the universities providing B.Tech engineering through distance learning after diploma?
  17. Can I do B.Tech course in distance after completing diploma?
  18. Is it possible to get admission into MBA with 42.5%? Best institute for MBA in Distance Learning?
16th February 2012, 03:12 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better among B.Tech distance learning or regular course? I have done diploma in ECE

Hello friend,

It will be the best if you pursue your degree in a regular curriculum. Because maximum of the organizations do not prefer distance mode B.E/B.Tech degree.

Regular course B.tech degrees are recognized and accepted everywhere you will go such as if you join in an industry or an institution i.e in academics.

After you complete your degree course you will have many better options for you which you can take on your will.

Though I will not suggest you to get into distance mode course ,here are some distance mode B.tech institutes in west bengal :

Sikkim Manipal University,

Burdwan University,

IGNOU Calcutta,

Kalyani University etc.

Good luck!
16th February 2012, 03:15 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Which is better among B.Tech distance learning or regular course? I have done diploma in ECE

Hello friend,

It will be the best if you pursue your degree in a regular curriculum. Because maximum of the organizations do not prefer distance mode B.E/B.Tech degree.

Regular course B.tech degrees are recognized and accepted everywhere you will go such as if you join in an industry or an institution i.e in academics.

After you complete your degree course you will have many better options for you which you can take on your will.

Though I will not suggest you to get into distance mode course ,here are some distance mode B.tech institutes in west bengal :

Sikkim Manipal University,

Burdwan University,

IGNOU Calcutta,

Kalyani University etc.

Good luck!
10th August 2012, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

which is the best college for india in distance education for b tech
19th June 2013, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

What is the difference between part time B.tech and distance learning??
28th July 2013, 03:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between part time b.tech and correspondence b.tech
27th October 2015, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

Sir.
Whose value is much. With diploma completed ane work experience with distance b.TEC and regular b.tec
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?