30th August 2019, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

Which is better between PhD in Marketing and Chartered Accountancy course?

Hello Sir, my age is 36 years and I have completed my MBA in Marketing. Now, I want to study further and for that I have selected two options. First, is PhD in Marketing and second, is Chartered Accountancy course. Which one should I do? How much time does it generally takes to complete PhD and CA?

16th July 2020, 12:55 AM
monalsigupta

Default Re: Which is better between PhD in Marketing and Chartered Accountancy course?

Sir,
You need to be specific in which field you want to go.
Chartered Accountancy is most reputed profession however it is one of the toughest course. It takes around 4-5 years if you clear all the exams in one attempt.
In case of Phd, you will be doctorate in that field. It generally takes around 3-6 years.
23rd July 2020, 07:47 PM
vanisunshine.vani
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better between PhD in Marketing and Chartered Accountancy course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, my age is 36 years and I have completed my MBA in Marketing. Now, I want to study further and for that I have selected two options. First, is PhD in Marketing and second, is Chartered Accountancy course. Which one should I do? How much time does it generally takes to complete PhD and CA?

*** Getting an Doctoral programme requires quite bit of lot of work.

***Though its quite time consuming process ,PhD is best thought of as an
apprenticeship where you learn to do research under the guidance of
someone who is already an established researcher.

***Where as Chartered Accountant deals in taxation matters,preventing corruption,looking forward for fake companies and takes action against it.

### Each field has its key role and working functions.It all depend on your interest where and which path you wanna go to achieve your goal.In both the case it requires your hardwork and dedication
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?