19th March 2017, 11:05 AM
mayankmeena%@gmail.com

Which is better board when compared to CBSE and RBSE?

I am totally confused I have pass 11 class but I am totally confused that which board CBSE or RBSE get high percentage in 12th class please help? Which will be considered as more in respect to the weightage? Can you please give me the right information on this?

31st March 2017, 05:10 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is better board when compared to CBSE and RBSE?

If you have passed 10+1 from any board either CBSE or RBSE, it is futile to think about board change because changing board will cost one year of academics. CBSE is better than any state board. But nowadays all boards are upgrading their functioning to become better.

You should continue your studies with existing board. Write well in exams with good handwriting and presentation, it will fetch you good marks without any doubt.
1st April 2017, 12:00 AM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

There is nothing like that CBSE or RBSE Board is better. Each board has its own significance and importance. The CBSE Board is a Central Board where the syllabus is same for all the schools which run under CBSE Board in India whereas RBSE Board is a State Board where the syllabus is same only for the schools which run under RBSE Board. The main thing that you need to take care is that knowledge is as important as percentage, so, you need not concentrate only on getting good percentage in 12th standard.
16th August 2019, 10:44 AM
Unregistered

Cbse 10 board paper easy ya not compare to rise
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?