15th October 2012, 03:15 PM
hahasafgsd

Which is a better branch for girls in engineering?

sIr or medan could u plZZz tell whts the better to choose in engineering for Girls??

1st February 2013, 08:37 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Default Re: Which is a better branch for girls in engineering?

Girls can achieve what ever boys can and sometimes better then them. You shouldn't choose any field for your daughter. Let her find what shes interested in by herself. I know your just trying to be a good parent and giving her ideas of what to do but then its possible that she might just choose the branch because you liked it. Let her do some research on her own. Let her see if she likes it or not. It would be helpful if she looked at things she liked in the branch (pros) and the ones she didn't (cons). She will find which ever one suits her the most and which one she likes the best through trial and error. All branches of engineering for b tech are not divided into branches for different genders. She can get into any branch and every thing will suit her. The one she likes and enjoys is the one that will suit her best. Don't take salary as a factor. In my opinion, I rather be in a field or branch that I like rather then just being in it for the money.
--------------------------
"Equal & rather good opportunities are available in each branch..It depends more on your interest.... since salaries are generally higher in circuit branches (computer science, electronics and electrical engineering) these branches are taken to be the best ones..but believe me...anyone can be screwed even with these streams as career options...it all depends on what interests u and in which field u can do justice to yourself.....And another factor that's important is from what college u going to do your engineering.If u r entering any normal private college , then u may face difficulty at the end if u r from streams like mechanical, civil,chemical etc...so i advice u to try to enter into a good renowned college
1st February 2013, 11:15 PM
Raghavendra G Devadiga
Junior Member+

now a days girls can do any engineering courses
after completion of your courses you did not get any problem to doing job, because company's are giving you all special features.

hear types of engg courses

1)Civil Engineering
2)Electrical Engineering
3)Computer Science Engineering
4)Information Technology
5)Electronics and communication Engineering
6)Chemical Engineering
7)Mechanical Engineering
8)Biotechnology
9)Bio Medical Engineering
10)Environmental Engineering
11)Automobile Engineering
etc.....

best of luck
25th June 2013, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

which is best branch for job for girls
1st November 2013, 09:02 PM
Unregistered

which is the best and safe college of engineering
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?