13th May 2012, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

Which is a better branch to take in KIIT University among CS, ECE, EEE?

which is better branch to take in kiit university among CS, ECE, EEE.

11th July 2012, 07:17 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which is a better branch to take in KIIT University among CS, ECE, EEE?

All these courses have their own merits. CS course is much suitable for candidates who are interested to build up a career in software field. ECE stream can be selected if you are keenly interested in electronics equipment design, manufacture, and associated operations. Electrical stream deals with power distribution and transaction operations. You can select the course according to your interest.
12th July 2012, 01:06 PM
Sammy11
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which is a better branch to take in KIIT University among CS, ECE, EEE?

According to the current trend, ECE is the best branch as there is more job opportunies for ECE graduated as most of the companies coming to the campus are IT company so if you study well and get good marks in college you will be offered a higher package.
8th May 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

my kiit general is 17000,can I got favourite branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?