4th June 2014, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?

I do my 12th with 78% now i am confused that which course i choose between Bsc. (CS) or animation. Please tell me which career has better scope.

5th June 2014, 10:15 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: Which is better course between BSc CS and Animation?

Its not that B.Sc in Computer Science is a good choice and Animation is not a good choice.

Both the course are having their own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Choose the one which you are most interested so that you can easily understand the subject and can get the job easily by showcasing the same.

Animation is a good choice as this field is growing at a rapid pace in India.

If you have done this course from a prestigious college, you can easily get the job.

Moreover you will get good salaries if you perform well as this industry is in need of skilled people.

When it come to Computer Science, you find it difficult to get job on the basis of B.Sc itself.

You need to Post Graduation to get good job opportunity.

You will be given job opportunities in IT companies.

IT boom is not constant. If recession takes place, people may loose their jobs also.

Competition is also too high in this industry to get the job opportunity.

Hope this information is useful for you.

Wish you all the best.
17th July 2020, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

i do my 12TH WITH 65% and now i am confused that should i go in bsc cs or in bsc multimedia
29th December 2020, 12:15 AM
Unregistered

Bsc computer science vs bsc animation which one is better
30th December 2020, 03:17 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

Both the course are having their own career scope and job opportunities for the candidates.

Choose the one which you are most interested so that you can easily understand the subject and can get the job easily by showcasing the same.

If you have done this course from a prestigious college, you can easily get the job.

Moreover you will get good salaries if you perform well as this industry is in need of skilled people.

When it come to Computer Science, you find it difficult to get job on the basis of B.Sc itself.
30th December 2020, 03:58 PM
SHRESTHATHAKUR

You need to Post Graduation to get good job opportunity.

You will be given job opportunities in IT companies
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?