31st May 2012, 11:16 PM
Irshad ahmed.

Is it better to do diploma from KSOU? I have completed ITI

Dear sir i have completed iti from trad instrumen machenic now i have decided to doing a diploma from karnataka state of open university does it batter for doing diploma from ksou

Related Questions:
  1. Should I study Diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU being an ITI holder? -- [New]
  2. How to do diploma EEE from KSOU after completing ITI in electrical branch
  3. How can I apply for KSOU for diploma in electrical engineering course
  4. How to do diploma EEE after completing ITI in electrical branch
  5. Does Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from KSOU valid for Government Job Opportunities?
  6. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  7. How to apply for Diploma in Mechanical engineering after ITI?
  8. How can I join diploma in KSOU after completing ITI? When will the openings get started? How much is the fee collected per semester?
  9. Promotion from ITI to 2nd year Diploma?
  10. Diploma in Mechanical after diploma in ITI?
  11. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am an undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  12. How to do ITI diploma course in Plumbing and Fitting? I am a undergraduate student and have completed SSC from Bihar
  13. How to do diploma in after completing ITI electrical?
  14. Can I study Diploma in ECE if completed ITI in Electronic Mechanic? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  15. Is KSOU Approved by UGC, KSOU degree for government jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Which diploma course is suitable for me if completed ITI(Electrical)? How can I apply for it?
  17. Is KSOU recognized by government? Can I do Mechanical Engineering diploma course in KSOU?
  18. When will be the admission of diploma course in SJP college for ITI holder in Electronics?
13th August 2012, 09:54 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it better to do diploma from KSOU? I have completed ITI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Irshad ahmed. View Post
Dear sir i have completed iti from trad instrumen machenic now i have decided to doing a diploma from karnataka state of open university does it batter for doing diploma from ksou
If you are seeking to pursue Diploma program in any Engineering Department [Technical] through Distance mode, then the Karnataka State Open University [KSOU] is a good option for you. The University is recognized by the University Grant Commission [UGC] and Distance Education Council [DEC].

The University offers Diploma in various Technical Departments. The minimum eligibility criteria to pursue the program is Xth with Mathematics. The duration of the program is three years and comprises of six semesters. Provision for lateral entry into the third semester is applicable for those candidates who have passed the +2 with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Xth with ITI.

For detail information one may refer to the following KSOU Admission Help Line Number 07566669887 - 09722722831.

One may also refer to the official website of the Karnataka State Open University [KSOU].
7th September 2012, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

sir, i have passed diploma in electrical engineering from karnataka sate open univercity.can i do AMIE.plz help me [email protected]
20th February 2013, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

sir i have completed diploma in iase university can i do amie
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?