14th June 2011, 08:48 PM
suresk kumar.s

Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?

I am suresh from kerala

I plan to do a degree programme in hotel management with bharat university,chennai,The university is approved by ugc?and aicte?when i get the degree from this university,this will help for my higher education?

3rd July 2011, 09:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?

no bharath university is unapproved n rubbish
14th July 2011, 09:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?

DO i get govt jobs after completing b.tech mechanical approved by AICTE
14th July 2011, 11:51 PM
Unregistered

i want know about bharat university so please can anyone tell about that.
17th July 2011, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

NOT AICTE OR UGC APPROVED.....TOTALLY FRAUD.COLLEGE !!!!!!1
21st July 2011, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Tum log sale kaise bol sakte ho ki ye college totally unapproved aur fraud hai
25th July 2011, 03:00 PM
Unregistered

Bharat univ is 27 year old univ.aprovd by aicte nd ugc.
25th July 2011, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

what is the difference between ugc and aicte degree.
16th August 2011, 11:34 PM
mukul0094
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by suresk kumar.s View Post
I am suresh from kerala
I plan to do a degree programme in hotel management with bharat university,chennai,The university is approved by ugc?and aicte?when i get the degree from this university,this will help for my higher education?

Information Regarding Bharat University.

The Bharat University is approved by UGC. This institute was established under the Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust with the aim of imparting the higher knowledge in the field of science and technology. In the year 2003 this University is declared as the deemed University by the University Grant Commission (UGC). If you get the degree from this University then it is valid in all over the world.

If you want to any more information regarding this University then please see the official website of Bharat University :- http://www.bharathuniv.com

Regards
~Mukul~
16th August 2011, 11:52 PM
sarikasri

Quote:
Originally Posted by suresk kumar.s View Post
I am suresh from kerala

hi
bharat university is neither ugc nor aicte recognised ... as this university is not regcognised it is better to select the university which is either or atleast recognised by ugc.
17th August 2011, 12:39 AM
Deepak2709

As per the website of the bharat university it shows that it had been recognised to ugc as in 2003

but you will not find any name in the UGC official website.You can check here,so better go for this option
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/browse_reco_colleges.php?st=Tamil%20Nadu
17th August 2011, 12:42 AM
Deepak2709

Check this also
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/deemeduniv.html#tamilnadu
13th January 2012, 02:31 PM
Unregistered

is bharath university approved by govt. or AICTE . Can i apply for the delhi metro...???
30th January 2012, 02:51 AM
Unregistered

Vinayaka missions university (A.V.I.T colege) aprpved by UGC/ AICE ?
10th March 2012, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
NOT AICTE OR UGC APPROVED.....TOTALLY FRAUD.COLLEGE !!!!!!1
bharat university is ugc approved not by aicte..but do not require aicte approval they need only ugc recognition.so it is better to go for bharath university
19th May 2012, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Bharat university Chennai approved by UGC or AICTE? Will the degree be of any help to me in future?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tum log sale kaise bol sakte ho ki ye college totally unapproved aur fraud hai
In 2009 due to lack of facilities and requirement HRD ministry has removed university status of some university status. In chennai (bharat, savitha,mgr, st peter, vel tech) university . BUt they r still running themself as university because of political power.
4th May 2013, 07:03 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepak2709 View Post
As per the website of the bharat university it shows that it had been recognised to ugc as in 2003

but you will not find any name in the UGC official website.You can check here,so better go for this option
http://www.ugc.ac.in/inside/browse_reco_colleges.php?st=Tamil%20Nadu
cheating university
13th July 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

Is Bharath university, Chennai is recognized ?

D. Khawas
Rourkela.
20th July 2013, 03:47 PM
sohangoriya
Senior Member+++++

Dear friend Bharat University is approved by UGC and also approved by AICTE .

This institute was established under the Sri Lakshmi Ammal Educational Trust with the

Aim of imparting the higher knowledge in the field of science and technology.

In the year 2003 this University is declared as the deemed University by the University
Grant Commission (UGC).

If you get the degree from this University then it is valid in all over the world.

For more information visit:- http://www.bharathuniv.com

Best of luck........
13th October 2014, 01:49 AM
Unregistered

Don't waste your money and career. This university is a fraud one.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?