26th September 2018, 08:49 PM
Unregistered

Biotechnology, Clinical Research or Nursing, which one has better scope for BSc aspirant?

Dear friends, I am little confused now. Actually I am studying with Medical stream in 12th standard and preparing for the Board exam. I want to do BSc course after my 12th. But I don't know that between Biotechnology, Clinical Research and Nursing, which one has better scope. Please tell me about this.

10th September 2019, 01:27 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Biotechnology, Clinical Research or Nursing, which one has better scope for BSc aspirant?

All the 3 courses Biotechnology, Clinical Research and Nursing are having good career scope and job opportunities.

In all the aspects like course availability, job opportunities, salaries etc. Nursing course is best. After Nursing, Biotechnology is best and the final choice is Clinical Research.

However I would suggest you to join the course as per your interest where your knowledge and skills are better utilized so that you can easily understand the subject and perform well.

After completion of these courses, you can find job opportunities in
Hospitals
Biotech Companies
Pharmaceutical Companies
Chemical Laboratories
Diagnostic centers etc.

Initially the salary offered would be in the range of Rs.8000/- to Rs.22000/- per month.

But after gaining good amount of work experience, you can change the Company to get good salary hike.

If you are interested in Research, you can also opt for Ph.D course.
23rd June 2023, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Biotechnology, Clinical Research or Nursing, which one has better scope for BSc aspirant?

Is bsc biotechnology is better than bsc nursing?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?