6th August 2012, 02:44 AM
SYIC

Is Biotechnology department good for ITME? Should I go for Manipal?

is the biotechnology department good for ITME?? or should i go for heritage? or should i go for manipal??

Related Questions:
  1. Which universities are good for placements in Biotechnology? Do SRM or Manipal Universities offer good placements?
  2. Is TIIME college of engineering AICTE approved?
  3. Which stream is best in terms of Placement in Manipal University? Do i have a chance of changing the stream later on after joining?
  4. Colleges offering Genetic Engineering course in India? How to get the scholarship for it?
  5. Can I get a government college after scoring 23677 in UPTU B.Tech
  6. List of colleges in which I can get after scoring 479 rank in General and 194 in GL in UPTU B.Tech Biotech
  7. Entrance exams for Ph.D in Pune University? How to prepare for it and which are the subjects?
  8. Medical courses offered in Jamia Milia Islamia University?
  9. Institutes providing B.Tech Genetic Engineering in India?
  10. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  11. Books to be referred for CDS entrance exam?
  12. Should I apply for PhD in Biotechnology or Humanities at IIT? -- [New]
  13. Where should I do PhD in Pharmaceutics?
  14. How good is manipal Jaipur compared to manipal main campus? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Colleges offering phD in biotech in india or abroad? Job opportunities after msc biotech?
  16. Which courses can I opt for after completion of B.Tech in Biotechnology? Is MS associated with Biotechnology a good choice for me?
  17. Which are the best biotechnology institutes in Uttar Pradesh and all over India? Is VIT Vellore good for Biotechnology? Should I choose B.Tech Biotechnology, B.Tech Bioinformatics or B.Tech Biomedical Engineering?
  18. B.Sc(biotechnology) or B.Tech(biotechnology): better choice for a job in Biotechnology field?
16th March 2013, 11:39 PM
shrijan1990

Default Re: Is Biotechnology department good for ITME? Should I go for Manipal?

hy,
i guess you should go to manipal as they much facilties and have well research labs for biotech.you can do both b.tech and m.tech in manipal institute of technology.
so u need to sit for the online manipal competitive exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?