24th August 2012, 06:02 PM
mnpchem

Which book is to be referred to prepare for Aptitude, General Awareness and Chemical Engineering? I am appearing for ONGC recruitment exam

i am appearing for ongc recruitment exam. so for entrance exam which book i refered for preparation for aptitude, general awarness & fro chemical engg. subjective paper.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare for ONGC graduate trainee exam for engineering
  2. Where to get ONGC recruitment papers(Both general awareness and technical papers)? Books to be referred?
  3. ONGC recruitment papers(General Awareness and Technical Papers)? Books to be referred?
  4. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  5. How to prepare for ONGC exam? Books to be referred for current affairs and aptitude
  6. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  7. How should I prepare for general awareness? Books to be referred?
  8. How to prepare for ONGC Graduate Trainee Exam for Chemical engineering?
  9. Reference books for preparation of SAIL Attendant cum Trainee exam?
  10. What is the syllabus for chemical engineering? Previous years question papers? I am appearing for ONGC exam
  11. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  12. ONGC graduate trainee exam question papers of general awareness, aptitude test and HR?
  13. ONGC chemical engineering previous years question paper? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Books to be referred for ONGC exam?
  15. What kind of questions will be asked in general awareness section? Books that are to be referred? How to prepare for them?
  16. Eligibility of ONGC for Chemical engineer? How to prepare for selection test?
  17. Previous years question papers of oriental insurance of generalist code? Books which are to be referred to prepare for general awareness?
  18. What kind of recruitment exam is conducted by ONGC for B.E.(Chemical Engineering) student? -- [New]
26th August 2012, 04:57 AM
suvendum14

Default Re: Which book is to be referred to prepare for Aptitude, General Awareness and Chemical Engineering? I am appearing for ONGC recruitment exam

Hi,
For ONGC recruitment exam you have to prepare Aptitude,general Awareness well,..
For practicing Aptitude,general Awareness 'A Modern Approach to Verbal and Non Verbal Reasoning' by Dr. R.S. Agarwal is the best book..
study well..
best of luck...thanks..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?